Well hidey ho neighbors!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PERCHSLURP802

Reaction score
:joint4:, I have had a relationship with cannabis ever since my ole buddy nate gave me a hit of herbs in the junior high boys bathroom back in oh we'll say the late 80's. Ever since ive tried to keep her in my life(in moderation as much as i could) Now since i could actually do this indoor thing seriously around 2010ish. Got sick of some idiot buying an elbow and making a killing off me and other rec stoners so i started growing my own. Now with the flavor of the month clubs and the multitude of cannabis strains i have diligently tried to keep my love to the old school genetics i used to ADORE! Like old school afghanis x northern lights crosses. Maybe a haze skunk from the 70's. Those herbs were just as good if not better than anything ive tried from the mayhem that is hybrid breeding nowadays. I come in peace to learn as much as i can about this plant i adore so much. I hate greedy people just an fyi.

View attachment 10888722_403885429768194_3315204624474989112_n.jpg

Welcome to MP and growing your own. I am an old hippy and, like you, do not care much for greedy people. There is nothing like growing your own. Are you growing now or just starting out? There is a ton to learn...actually you never really do quit learning. New technology, new products, and new knowledge comes along all the time.

Do not rule out some of the hybrids--as a senior citizen who has smoked since the late 60s, I can tell you that some of the hybrids kick the butt off the bud we had back in the 60s and 70s.

Welcome to MP and growing your own. I am an old hippy and, like you, do not care much for greedy people. There is nothing like growing your own. Are you growing now or just starting out? There is a ton to learn...actually you never really do quit learning. New technology, new products, and new knowledge comes along all the time.

Do not rule out some of the hybrids--as a senior citizen who has smoked since the late 60s, I can tell you that some of the hybrids kick the butt off the bud we had back in the 60s and 70s.

Excellente! Indeed i do have a little tent of goodness going along. I try to do what i can for the plants without being overzealous(which is sooo easy for a nutball like me) Is there a place i can find similarly minded folks like us???^^^^ a thread or something here?

Welcome To MP, Look around, there are great people with all kinds of good info here..

Welcome to MP. always nice to have another lover of our beloved MJ.

Welcome to MP you will enjoy your stay if your goal is to learn to grow the finest cannabis on the planet. The people here have tons of knowledge and love to share. I am personally on a NPk RAW binge so if you want to learn how plant and nutrients interact follow the link in my sig

Soooo some pics upload and others don't? What i mean is at times if i try to upload it says security token missing? can someone explain this fiasco?

Often, "size matters" when it comes to uploading pictures here...

just a good place to start looking for the issue.

:48:

"No time for the old in-n-out, love, I've just come to read the meter."

Oh joy, i am a horrid computer jockey! Now i'll have to figure out how to resize them i guess.

silly easy :)

open in paint; resize > pixels (hold ratio)
"save AS" put someplace other than on your camera
upload from there

If there is a ton to do, I use a free batch sizer I got off MajorGeeks
fotosizer I think is the name

:48:

it says the kosher pic i took above is 6.2 megabites, the pics i took this am are half that size! strange days man strange days indeed!

Oh my gosh how is everybody been, you know if you would have told me back in 2008 when I was doing 5 years in state prison for growing grass that it would be 2022 things would be legal and finding high-end herbs that satisfy a 30-year-old smoker are hard to find. Now see the caveat to this is that I'm not saying that the people are skill sets are lacking but I do think that some of the hybrids that they're being asked to grow and pumped up are not as potent as say motor breath from Pisces genetics for example I remember that Cult of our kicking some serious ass I just don't know what's happened cuz I live in a closet and I have some underlying mental health problems where sometimes it's better I stay inside than go out and interact with people that may not understand where I'm coming from I have a head injury so I could be at one moment talking to you about this and then the next minute rambling about Philippians which I know nothing about but for some reason want to talk about if that makes sense it is what it is. My computer that had all those old Kosher Kush pics burned in a house fire so it's really nice to see those I haven't seen those in a coon's age my God

Anyone else notice in their 50s that there is times when they'll smoke grass and they just don't get anywhere near as bus as it used to tolerance or no is there something going on with us old school Stoners that after you hit like double-digit 20 years of smoking you have to like take a month away just curious

Man oh man I was just reading that Herbie's Head Shop giveaway contest that they closed out here earlier in the year f***, that Mimosa looks fun to play with I've never gone through Herbies. I'm definitely curious though I think I'll just stay in my own threads laughing out loud

So I had to leave to hand over to climbing saws to a buddy of mine that has a job a tree removal job to do and both of which are dead pin oaks so I figured I'd give them my still climber so he can blast through the top of the canopy with ease. The building I'm currently staying in have house cleaners that clean our areas out for us I go outside talk to him for 15 minutes everything you see on top of that PlayStation grew legs I called the property manager and the landlord and say hey people that come what's the company's name that cleans here I called I don't even want to bother dealing with that I'll just keep all my s*** locked up from now on so nobody can get in It's just sad and couldn't they just take into instead of the whole damn out f****** little rabbit>

Attachments

• 20211028_162107.jpg
    20211028_162107.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211028_162102.jpg
    20211028_162102.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201012_140236.jpg
    IMG_20201012_140236.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201017_075651.jpg
    IMG_20201017_075651.jpg