Screwdriver's master kush grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

screwdriver

I was given a master kush to take care of so I thought I would keep track here. Still don't know if she is male or female. :hubba:

First, I put her in her new home.
To my reused soil bucket I added 2 TBSP lime, 2 tsp blood, 3phos, plus. I also added some cottenseed meal, a dash of myco stuff and zyme stuff. Mixed in about 25% perlite for a total of about three gallons. Moisten with a drop of superthrive in some water. She has been topped at the sixth node and plenty of alternating nodes so I am throwing her right into flower.

DSCN4949.JPGDSCN4948.JPG

GREEN FEMALE MOJO, GREEN FEMALE MOJO, IT'S THE FEMALE GREEN MOJO DANCE. :yay: :banana: :yay:

:yay: :banana: :yay: :rofl:

hope its a girl screwdriver mate.

Thanks for the dancing I think it worked. It wasn't there last night, but this morning :banana: It may not be clear, but it there.
DSCN4961.JPG

Hey Screwdriver - Looking good. Hope it is a she........

PB:)

Yes, she's a girl and the cabinet has a skunk smell. Excited and am going to get a cutting from her right now. Hope I can propagate.

it's looking good screw.i waz gifted some orange kush seeds again 2day. im thinking on starting them on 12/12. any how kep the kush happy. oh yea if you see some wrinkled leaves dont worry alot of kush strains do that for no reason

screwdriver said:
Yes, she's a girl and the cabinet has a skunk smell. Excited and am going to get a cutting from her right now. Hope I can propagate.

Hey that's great screwdriver......I'll be right over to help you with those cuttings of your new girl . LOL!

Congrats man. This will be a good grow.

PB:)

Looking good, SD!!! Can't wait to see how she does for ya!

BFOK, do the 12/12 thing so I can follow. Would like to do that just to try.
PB, doors are always open, but I only was able to get one. Try again during the stretch.
RD, thanks.

Here's the new cutting with no name. Still thinking of one.

DSCN4971.JPG

Excited about my new cutting with a root sticking out.
And the mother who is 7 days into flower. Top dressed her with some blood meal, guano and lime. She looks like she is ready to begin flowering.

DSCN5042.JPGDSCN5037.JPG

Finally updating grow.
Here is the lastest pic of my newest cutting from the master kush.
5084.JPG

I'll call her mk.2. My plan for her will be to top her when she has a couple more nodes, keep her shoots straight up. we will see if I can keep up with her.

Her mother, however, had a bout with some stress and too much love. She is finally coming out of the abuse and beginning to bloom.
5080.JPG5083.JPG

I'm hoping for the BPOTM in December. I give her good thoughts everyday and tell her how much she means to me.

lol plants are looin good hope the talking to the plant does u some good cause i talk to mine every morning and it wont say nothin back it just ingnors me i think its got a complex our somethin ,,but any ways lookin good

Thanks Mutt, tom-tom.
I smoke a few bowls and I start having conversations with someone. I assume its the plants.

screwdriver said:
I smoke a few bowls and I start having conversations with someone. I assume its the plants.
They can be good company sometimes. :aok:

My master kush is through with her stretch and starting to increase in buddage. She is at day 27 of flower. I you look close you will see a white zip tie which means I pollenated that bud with some WW(07/07). The pollen seems to have changed to a darker shade of yellow. It doesn't have the bright yellow I remember. I also could be imagining that and we will see if I can get some seeds from her.

DSCN5117.JPGDSCN5120.JPG:cool2:

mk.2 is growing beautifully.

DSCN5114.JPG

I transplanted and put mk.2 into flower. I didn't put anything into my used soil except for some perlite. She didn't look hungry so I'll keep a close eye on her and see if I can keep up with her appetite. I don't know if the cuttings I took from her will root. I'm only on day three. I did notice that the stems have curled slightly away from the water. Crossing my fingers.

DSCN5285.JPGDSCN5286.JPG

looking good bro as for talking to the plants i think we all do that my wife laughs at me all the time:rolleyes: but like Mutt said they can be good company some times and they dont nag and complain:eek: lol good luck with your grow peace

Here's mk.2 in flower for 4 days. The mk.3 I cut off of her before I put into flower don't look the greatest. They are still in my cloner.
DSCN5295.JPG

Here's the mother still in flower at 44 days. :D
DSCN5309.JPG

And her bud shot for BPOTM.

Latest posts

Back