Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SM, I love your new dog. He is just huggable. Is he really nice? I love him.

Today is mr rb 64th birthday, i am playing the beatles when i am 64 for him.

There is a strange orb in the sky that seems to light up everything with a golden rays. I am not familiar with this said orb, seems friendly though. Spring must be coming.. I want to prune roses!!!!!Woohoo.

Hope you all have a great day and weekend. BIU...

Yes Rose, he is super sweet and very gentle. Loves everything and everybody. He even kissed the guinea pig...:p

64 and sunny. But too damn windy.

BIU everyone.

Oops, sideways again..lol.

View attachment image.jpg

My heart melted when I saw the kitty. Precious!

You just reminded me, I need to charge mine for tomorrow. :D

Nice knees Duck. lol That sweet dog loves you, you can tell. What a good dog.

That kitty is the cutest thing ever... Sm more dog pic's, love him.

Husband turned 64 yesterday. i played the Beatles song for him... when that was popular we thought 64 was ancient.... it is.. LOL

Today is BIU Monday

BIU :bong::bong:

wake'n bong... oh-my

:bong: :bong: :stoned:

allrighty.... lets go back to closing out 2014 TAX, AX, haxor

wait what was I doing?

oh-ya

:bong:

Duck,
Chucky was topped and LST'd and just started alternating nodes @ 9" above ground.
Need another week+ to "repair" the damage a ph calibration (or lack there of) issue I've had this entire grow has done but I'd like to think I can still pull this off in 40"
:48:

Good morning Joe and Duck and all the BHC... I think the sun is going to stay for a day or two... Are all of you planning your od grow in your head like I am?

Have you guys heard of bullitt coffee??? just saying...

Have a great day and BIU as needed.

Yes, we do...I met a darling girl about 14 with downs syndrome, she was so pretty and so sweet. She just couldn't whisper...I came home and said, Howard, i met you in a person today... He sure can't whisper but he is beautiful... He is a fearful dog.. He barks at nothing... But he loves large, and loves the cat and his other dogs.. He has a big heart and we love him but want to kill him quite often. not really.

Is that yours Stank? Nice piece, i have never used one but it looks fun. Is that a hemp wick? I want to hit that.

I'd love to see pics of your pups rose. :)

Duck, I know. I was outside with my pax and started snapping pictures. Maybe he got a contact high. :giggle:

Is that yours Stank? Nice piece, i have never used one but it looks fun. Is that a hemp wick? I want to hit that.

Yes it's a Hemp wick. It's a great piece of Chinese glass rose. You never tryed a bong with a perc in it? Mrs Stank hates it. She calls it a med waster lol . While she rolls a king size cone

Latest posts

Back