Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Monsanto also sues to the max anybody they find who makes seeds with their seeds.

Shut the front door, Drft is home.. What is with all you guys that I think about and then here you are. Welcome home drft. What is up with you, what are you growing this summer?

Lets smoke some pot, shall we?

Hah, I enjoyed some Green Crack last year Stank :aok:

Merlot OG for me today, but I'm about ready to take down a tent, so new stuff soon! :D

BIU Bongers!

I cant do the Green Crack,,messes with my Ticker. Only one so far. Dangit.

good morning BHC, a rainy day in my neighborhood, but not cold.. 40s or so.

It may be time to BIU...

What does your day look like?

good morning bhc....... hope your all high as you wanna be.............gonna hit almost 80 in my neck of the woods......... rain tomorrow and cooler by weekend.......... hit it like you mean it......... no lightweights allowed in BHC.

Good morning bongers. I woke up to about 2" of snow yesterday. It is 31 this morning but we have sunshine--supposed to be 70 on Friday.

I am stiff and sore today--beginning to think that I am getting too old to crawl around in crawl spaces at all. Doing a bit of work this morning for my car mechanic and then this afternoon, for my best buddy Jack.

I think that it may be time to BIU, too!

THG, it is just kinda stiff and sore all over this northwest today.. my knees are saying ouch! At least we know how to fix that.. BIU.

Good morning bonghogs.. Nice day in the pnw today. If i can walk after going to the gym maybe i will prune a rose or two.

G13, nice to have you back. I missed you. Nice you came home.

What happened to Spring?
26° and snow:(

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back