Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey dos! Man, they did like 10 songs and each one sounded like the song before it. I was glad to get out of there!!! It was all 6th graders, beginners.

There were 2 bass players. A boy and a girl. The girl was dwarfed by the instrument. Hahahahahahaha.

Yeah, ice, ice, baby.....<G>

Hey Painter---Waving at you down there! How about a picture??? Got one to share with your fan club?

mojavibabe.....didn't know I had a fan club....but....hick actually told me he enjoys my stuff....OK, here is a hard working, underpaid, probably abused and eventually fired Mexican/American named Alfredo

here is my friend's fourteen foot G13 whatever....it is still growing, started flowering in Septemger.....

wow. i'm loving the drawings, painter.

and that g13 is something else! what's the tallest pot plant on record, anyone know?

sorry i have no caps. trimmings stuck under keys. keyboard needs a good blowjob. but i used up all the compressed air on dusting indoor tree branches and mouth blows aren't doing a thing for the sticky keys.

whoa, i just toked on a little tiny bit of bubble hash and i'm so ripped i don't think i can sit up much longer. i think i need a seat belt in this chair! gosh it's only been a couple decades since i've tasted hash. ohhhh, mannnn, this is grrrrrreat.............ahhhhh...............whew.................g'night.
i really can't sit up.

love the drawings, p'dude! the mexican man reminds me of the song, 'deportee.' sad...

catch you all on the flip side.

mojavemama said:
whoa, i just toked on a little tiny bit of bubble hash and i'm so ripped i don't think i can sit up much longer. i think i need a seat belt in this chair! gosh it's only been a couple decades since i've tasted hash. ohhhh, mannnn, this is grrrrrreat.............ahhhhh...............whew.................g'night.
i really can't sit up.

:giggle: That's exactly how I was feelin earlier. Took me a while to come back around. :p

Man this is some crappy beer. Still on this horrible fat tire crap. I don't think I could even pay anyone to take it!!! :rolleyes:

good morn bhc. well i had a nice lunch with the wife however i should stay out of ollies cheap store. i spent 1200 bucks on some new flooring (pergo) so i guess i have some work to do this week. have a great day all.

Good Morning Bongers:ciao:

sunny and 37f by this afternoon in the low 50's

Happy Birthday SmokinMom

BIU BHC :bong2: 2 for Tuesday:bong2: and don't forget to vote:bong2:

Goodmorning BHC
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SM,,hope you have a wonderful day :yay:
here share a :48: with me :D

PAINTERDUDE awesome drawings :D and how did the wifes tests go ?

4u almost time to wake n bake ;)

TC and mojave :ciao:

:bong:

Happy Birthday Mom...:48:

50f and no rain...

ukgirl....Kiss kiss

:48:Happy B-Day SmokinMom Hope you have a great Day:48:
UK we'll keep SM between us and blow her away or leave her sleeping in the corner of the BHC.:48:

No joking, keep on toking BIU BHCers.:bong::bong1::bong2::bongin:

Hey thanks guys. The big four-oh today. Not been looking forward to it, no offense to those of you already there. :p

Hopefully the lady that cleans my house will actually come today, she's had to work overtime at her 'real' job the last 3 times. While I am glad for her, my could sure use a good cleaning..lol.

BIU.

Good Morning BHC!

Glad my new avi made a hit. Seemed time for a change, my "lips" were getting chapped. Make what you will of that statement.

Gonna BIU and stay high all day......I may be passed out by noon, I am gonna try to keep a buzz going......no plans cept hitting the RV and finishing it up..........got to have it ready, I feel a trip in my viens.

Thank you painter, very cool baby portrait. We went into Costco the other day, there was a rocking horse, that made neighing sounds and clip clop sounds when you pressed it's ears, well the husband had to have it for the new grandbaby......the smile that thing gets every time he presses it's ear, is worth every cent....I think I should get him one to keep. I think his criteria for a good present is that it makes noise.....I get that.

Again Have a Happy Birthday SM.

tcbud said:
Glad my new avi made a hit. Seemed time for a change, my "lips" were getting chapped. Make what you will of that statement.

:spit: Too funny tcbud. ;)

DAMN! That cleaning lady is FIRED!!! She used to be very dependable. Dunno what happened. Oh well. No way in hell am I cleaning on my bday tho. I'll put the kids to work when they get home from school. Screw the labor laws. :giggle:

Good help is hard to find, or is that Hard Help is good to find? I dont know....the memory goes first I heard SM. Maybe a nice hardbody Male house keeper...?

Bongin' it up here with you 4u!

Thanks tcbud...:bong:

and back 2U..:bong1:

and loaded :bong1:for the next one who feels the need

Latest posts

Back