leaf-deficiency-chart-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzydiodude

Reaction score
132587-leavedeficiencies.jpg

Attachments

• leavedeficiencies.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 371,121
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ozzy. Makes it simpler with them all side by side. Made spotting what was up with some of mine simple.

Do you have a chart that tells you what to do on how to fix the problem?

These are some pics of the one chemdog left under the lights, her bottom leaves tips curl down like a claw. it looked like a zinc def. to me. I did a media drench with Mineral Matrix, then I diluted a little of the drench I saved and did a foliar application, the Chem Dog was given to me a few weeks ago, it was in little 1/2 gallon pots, I saw the problem then but figured transplanting would fix it and it didn't, The Mineral matrix is a 100% percent organic, and vegan micro nutrient, I really believe in it, because it works. the plant is 17 days into flowering, 22 days under 12x12. Hopefully I've got it worked out, I've got her 2 sisters outdoors, 1 in a pot and 1 in the ground. I'll be makeing some house calls tommorow.

P1090531.JPG

P1090530.JPG

P1090533.JPG

P1090534.JPG

I have a doubt why u have suggested to grow let the plant grow in ice ?

Ozzy!! Hey bro, nice to see ya here! Love this freaking chart, too - first one I've seen with both deficiency and overabundance - that freaking rocks my friend!! See ya around, bro!

thanks Ozzy. This is going on my favorites list.

Wow this is super helpful! Thank you for posting this.

This above chart is very helpful. With this, one can easily point out which kind of problem you are going through or what kind of deficiency you are noticing in your plant.

Overnuting and ph?

How do the roots look? What are you feeding with? Lacking micronutrients?? Enough air? Bucket temps??

Looks like a combo of things....

Latest posts

Back