Sup peeps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hungarian Gypsy

Cosmo Kush is the best!
Reaction score
Okay. I just started growing for the first time a few months ago. I got a male and a female out of 8 plants. Lucky for a first grow, I think. Working on my second grow now. 3 plants this time. Already germinated (in water), and now those kids are in their temporary Dixie cup homes. Just getting ready to peak through the soil any day now. I learned a lot from my first grow. Did some crazy things that worked, but also did some dumb ****, that of course didn't help. :doh:

Wish me luck!
~Hungarian Gypsy~

Hamster Lewis said:
Welcome to MP HG.....we hve a wonderful site here with tons of great knowledge, and unlike a lot of the other sites the peeps here are just as great.

This is always a great place to start>>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

I know what you mean about people on other sites. They enjoy picking on inexperienced growers. I've seen it and was like ***!?? "Are those people even adults?" Anyway, this site seems great. Already have people welcoming me and that feels good ;)

Hungarian Gypsy said:
I know what you mean about people on other sites. They enjoy picking on inexperienced growers. I've seen it and was like ***!?? "Are those people even adults?" Anyway, this site seems great. Already have people welcoming me and that feels good ;)

Yeah I call those places "Tool Sheds"....;) We don't pick on peeps like that here...all our ribbing of each other is usually in good fun.:)

:joint: :welcome: :joint4: enjoy! great site

Thanks dudes & dudettes!!!! Nice to meet all ya'll. I'm all for fun in ribbing. I hate Drama. Didn't come here for that mess.

while irish passes the dube, we have underage rasta babies chillin, & hamsters that grow keemo & a frog, riding a mean; green machine. enjoy:cool:

Welcome to the site. I agree with HL, other sites are just tool sheds compared to MP.

Latest posts

Back