nuts burn 6.5 weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that is nute burn. Nute burn will generally start at the tips of the leaves and then works itself up the leaves, turning them crispy as it goes. While I see a bit of burn on some tips, I believe this could be something else. Tell us more about what you have been feeding her...what are you feeding her, how much (PPMs), and how often. And tell us more about her environment.

I don't think that is butt.I fed her burn. Nute burn will generally start at the tips of the leaves and then works itself up the leaves, turning them crispy as it goes. While I see a bit of burn on some tips, I believe this could be something else. Tell us more about what you have been feeding her...what are you feeding her, how much (PPMs), and how often. And tell us more about her environment.

She is in ffof...feed same nutes as other 4...but one day I fed or some old nutes scene has never been the same...im u suing f2f nutes under 660 led..5 ml tiger 1-4 of ch ching...10 ml cal mag.....6.5 ph.....rh 50

I believe you have toxicity in your soil. Fox farms is notorious ffor this, and the symptoms line up well. You are actually on the edge of nute burn as well but the bigger problem is toxic buildup of chems in the medium. I would flush them really good to remove all of the buildup and then go to a bloom feeding schedule to carry you to the finish (which looks to be only a few weeks away).

Once they are flushed, the toxicity damage will stop but the necrosis that you already have will not heal. You should be able to tell within a week after the flush that they are looking healthier but you will still see all off the brown (necrosis) spots. All of the more chlorotic (yellowing) places should heal some but probably not a lot as she is deep in the flower phase and her focus is on bud building so she will do very little leaf repairs.

Have you fed her anything besides Cal/Mag?

Latest posts

Back