Misplaced southerner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe. Who knows ppl do this all the time. Ive been here along time and seen several come and go. Hope they come back with an open mind. Lots of good ppl here that know growing.

Maybe. Who knows ppl do this all the time. Ive been here along time and seen several come and go. Hope they come back with an open mind. Lots of good ppl here that know growing.

I wonder if he was expecting a few that sounds like a great idea....... why didn't I think of that....... man you know your stuff........I can't wait to see this....... cfl's are groovy for growing....... a caregiver in for the money.... really... really??.......... no seriously.... really?

No I have done outdoor grows nothin big but not a flood table i was only around a friend with one of those I guess I will browse these forum with my tail tucked between for a lil bit. =(

The care giver idea is not to take advantage of them but profit us both i have 4 ppl who would want to be one now i just need to get a good grow setup im unfimiliar in a whole to indoor beside the one flood table i saw for a whole of 4 times.

1st i wouldnt worry about being a caregiver yet my friend. You need to get your grows down first and foremost cause you need to provide relieve to ppl thats sick that need GOOD CLEAN MEDS. That takes time Little Brother, ,,lots of work. These ppl are going to depend on you to provide the Meds they need and a begginer is not going to be able to do that. Hell im a fairly decent grower and there is no way i would attempt to do be a caregiver. Lots of reading and mistakes to make 1st my friend. One step at a time Bro. You wi ll get all the help you need right here if your willing to slow your roll.

I agree with all that WH has said.

And we are trying to steer you in the right direction. I am sorry if I sound harsh, but I am an old hippy and I have very strong ideas about people who think they are going to make a killing growing cannabis for sick people. In most states it is illegal for the caregiver to make a profit. You can be reimbursed for direct expenses, but not for your time or equipment. We should all be as kind and generous as Rosebud who works her tail off to provide medicine to others for absolutely no cost whatsoever. We love you Rosebud!

Thats why you and Rose are my Hero's THG. Two great ladies.

Latest posts

Back