Mazar I Sharif x fire og bx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you were totally right man I think it is crossed with a C 99 after looking up its flavour and it structure they totally look similar

I think you were totally right man I think it is crossed with a C 99 after looking up its flavour and it structure they totally look similar

Glad I could help. I hate seeing people think they have a certain strain and it's not the real deal. Either way that's a good cross.

Swinging through to take a peek BBP, looks like everything is still going to plan. Looking forward to seeing them get closer to the finish. Peace.

Looks like there stacking well BBP. How you liking the blue LED still?

Looks like there stacking well BBP. How you liking the blue LED still?

It's still in there but really hard to tell if it's making a difference. Nothing looks unhappy so it stays.

Probably work on my big led light a lil this week. I'll post up some pics.

Everything is looking clean and green man, nice job on all the strains bro.

looking nice man, just about to start bulking up a ton ya....everything stacked so well. Gonna be a nice finish fosure. ;)

looking good man i bet its going to be some fire

Hay puffa How the heck did you catch that little leprechaun to get his lucky charms I heard they're pretty fast :48:

Latest posts

Back