Cops are flying over head here in MI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Toker

Living Large
Reaction score
I was sitting in my office and started to here a helicopter circling off in the distance, I listened for a bit and decided to move my plants inside and under trees. Sure as I am finishing up the heli is getting closer and closer and circling all around me. they flew right over my house but did not circle, then they moved onwards, WWWHHHOOO!!!!!!!! close one.
Anyway to get to the point. I want to move them inside as my room is almost completed. I have grown them all in pots ( pics of plants are at my first post, under introducing yourself. won't let me attach them again ) and was wondering what I will experience moving them inside. I am using florecent tubes that are 6500k, 2850 lumens each for growth and 3000k, 3400 lumens each for blooming. Each fixture holds 3 bulbs (see pics). Any help appreciated
PS, pics of my security fawns

Mez:holysheep:

room2.JPG

room3.JPG

room4.JPG

room5.JPG

DSC03288.JPG

kool set up! Like ur light can u show the underside the lighting ur using.? Yea them helicopters can be a Bad thing to find ur grow and all will go smooth once u move inside..
Honey I got dinner Tonight and there fresh.. 2 confirm Kills !!

Fire up the grill honey we're having Bambi and her friend for dinner.....

Watch out for bugs...

i hope your not in the same part of michigan as i am,i had my plants out on my back deck today.Thanks for the warning.ive pulled off growing outdoors since the early 90's up here and knock on wood,never had the police helicopter get them.they just figure that most the plants people started in may have to be getting pretty big now,therefore making it easier for them to spot em'.Theyre just out to give somebody a case so they can put them on probation and hit them up with a bunch of rediculous fines.resulting in more money for Gov. Granholm.anyways,Good to see other michigan growers on the forum,I've pmed with a few other people from michigan.good to see your trying to be 10 steps,if not 50 ahead of them dang Leos.Dont ya just hate em' when your growing.-peace

my lil lady told me they were flying over my place not long ago, so she pulled the plug on the grow light for a while. i'm cool on my outside, as thier under to many trees for any leos in the air to spot. yeah, that was good lookin' out, good thing you were at the farm so you could act quickly, and get those puppies outta site. i never hear about alot of busts for cultivation up here , to many lakes, and lots of woods that are mostly private now-a-days'. our biggest enemy , besides granholm , is all the deer. come on with the election already, you know what i'm voting on, goodbye jg, hello mj...:D ...grow room looks very nice, with lotsa options... keep us posted , and stay safe...

Here are tthe oic of the lights, no bulbs in yet. I have also posted updated photos of my rooms in the grow room section. Sorry dontt know how to attach links!!!

The Toker:ccc:

Flyinghigh said:
kool set up! Like ur light can u show the underside the lighting ur using.? Yea them helicopters can be a Bad thing to find ur grow and all will go smooth once u move inside..
Honey I got dinner Tonight and there fresh.. 2 confirm Kills !!

lights.JPG

Have updated pics in the grow room section, more descriptions and air exchange system. check it out

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
p.s.
Your Grow Room looks Good.what are your plans,as far as exhaust and heat control for the room?

Check out the updated pics and desciption in the grow room section

banjobuzz said:
my lil lady told me they were flying over my place not long ago, so she pulled the plug on the grow light for a while. i'm cool on my outside, as thier under to many trees for any leos in the air to spot. yeah, that was good lookin' out, good thing you were at the farm so you could act quickly, and get those puppies outta site. i never hear about alot of busts for cultivation up here , to many lakes, and lots of woods that are mostly private now-a-days'. our biggest enemy , besides granholm , is all the deer. come on with the election already, you know what i'm voting on, goodbye jg, hello mj...:D ...grow room looks very nice, with lotsa options... keep us posted , and stay safe...

One thing that sucks about michigan, trail cameras. BIG TIME. Its best to go indoors in the mitten, they bust very few of them.

i just found out my ex wife might be going to the army,so wherever she gets sent is where im gonna have to move to.due to the fact i want to live close to my kids.so im totally geeked that this might be my last michigan winter =)
im hopin they send her someplace warm like florida,arizona,or cali. but either way,any states better than living in this darn state.i cant stand michigan anymore.its a great place to visit.(beautiful lakes and what not) but i cant stand living here anymore.

If your worries about police using thermal imaging on your grow just get a couple steps ahead of them...I'm using the Fresca-Sol water cooled reflectors and I have soooo many helicopters flying around my spot..I'm in an apartment BTW.I am in my second season and and no problems knock on wood...The lights stay very cold and they give off less heat than a human body...I'm using 2 at 1000HPS a piece my temps stay at 80 with the ac on about 75 they are pricey but I think paying a lil extra is worth staying out of jail and doing my thing..

Latest posts

Back