Rose is growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So nice Rose. This shower area just keeps getting better!

I hope so RE. The boys are just starting to open their flowers. I will sacrifice this female for good Franks Gift seeds. I wanted to hit these girls with Valentine pollen but Umbra said to breed back to FG. So these are FG/V hit with FG/V. Thanks for looking in RE.

Good morning Rose, beautiful girls there and those boys look good too - scarey but good.

Wow, Rose such beauty. Look at the size of your fan leafs. And the frost. You, go gf.:icon_smile: If you hear a knock on your door. Guess who. I just love how you have everything set up at your house. I'm waiting on the mail again today for my bank card. I got thinks, I need to do.

Very healthy looking plants. Great job.

Thank you OF! and Ness, and Umbra, and tcbud. I really appreciate the nice thoughts. I really appreciate all you peeps.
So as the indoor is in week 7 and all danger of frost is gone, i think i will start on the outdoor. My goal is to only have 4 plants. we will see if i can stick to that. We will start the cages soon. This is the amendments in the spent potting soil to start this grow.

View attachment DSCF5132.jpg

View attachment DSCF5131.jpg

Yes, i planted a big clove of garlic in each hole. And basil beside the plants. And marigold seeds everywhere, these are old wives tales, and I am an old wife, so it should work.

Hi guys, long time no post. I got those nice indoor girls harvested and most have been in my pipe. I have to say i love the blueberry Valentine, don't need to test her to know she has cbd. just a lovely nice put you out stone. I also am enjoying the Chocolope. Here is an update of the od grow.

Attachments

• DSCF5173.JPG
    DSCF5173.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF5171.JPG
    DSCF5171.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 53
Old wives tales ring true to me. Marigolds keep away nematodes, basil is an excellent deterrent to mosquito bites, garlic is good with all kinda munchies.

Plants look great Rose.

DSCF5177.JPG
How about an update? First pic is Chocolope, Sative, 2nd is a baby Lemon Tree, 3rd is Northern lights and last is PennywiseValentine.View attachment 249349 View attachment 249349 After growing Kimbo Kush indoors I decided she would be too heavy laden with fat buds that he would mold. What a dense Kush she is. So i will keep a clone for later. It will be fun to see how fast that Lemon tree will grow. Thanks for looking in you guys, oh, i need to take some pic's of indoor next.

Attachments

• DSCF5181.JPG
    DSCF5181.JPG
    197.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF5179.JPG
    DSCF5179.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF5182.JPG
    DSCF5182.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 44
After last year mess with russet
DSCF5184.JPG
DSCF5184.JPG
DSCF5185.JPG
mites I decided I would have back up plants in the house. A girl needs her medicine. Anyway, yes, those are 4 pennywise valentine plants in a 20 gallon pot. the boys will be thrown out when they show and I seem to get lots of boys lately, so there will hopefully be a girl in the mix. The baby is a lemon tree sativa feminized.

Attachments

• DSCF5186.JPG
    DSCF5186.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Back