AZshwagg's First Grow!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
This is my first grow journal so I'm going to be very specific on what I used and Methods. So please Help when ever possible and ask as many questions as you want. Oh yeah, Thanks Brother Grunt for this grow box idea!!!!!!

Soil: Super Soil with a house blend found at my local hydro store consisting of perlite and other key ingredients.

Lights: (2) CFL lights 42 watts with an output of 5400 lumens ( for veg)

Ventilation: (1) CPU fan pushing 73.70 CMF of hot air out and a metal air vent fixture on the back letting fresh air in.

Seed: Regualer bag seed

Here are sum pics of setup.

2005_04021stage0001.JPG

2005_04021stage0002.JPG

2005_04021stage0003.JPG

2005_04021stage0004.JPG

2005_04021stage0005.JPG

2005_04021stage0006.JPG

2005_04021stage0007.JPG

looks great AZshwagg. you should be proud of your grow box you did a great job. can't wait to see some little green babies in there. keep up the great work.
fing32.gif
i was gonna tell you. be sure that your grow box is far enough away from your wall so air can get out from your fan. i have mine stuck in a corner. just thought i would toss that in.

Thank's brother grunt! Can't wait to see little green babies too. I'll keep you guys posted.

That grow box is sweet do you only have 1 planted? because you got the room for more and you dont want to have one plant and have it be a male.

Lookin great dude. That is a sweet cab you built regular craftsman.
smash.gif
:D

Sweet setup, Make sure when your flower to pick up the 3rd component of your foxfarm nutes.....big bud. Cant wait to see progress.

Nice. I would never guess that you were growing MJ in that box. Well done.

Thanks for all the props, I might put two more in there to veg, we'll see. First sign of progress you'll be the first to know!

Both plants broke thru the soil and are finally veging here are some pics. Hopefully there both females!

2005_04041stage0006.JPG

thats great news dude. my fingers are X for ya. keep it up and you will have some nice bushies before long.

Heres some pic's of my females! You guy's think there bout the right heigth for 4 days? don't seem to have problems, the one pic on the window seal, that plant is just growing like crazy!

2005_04071stage0005.JPG

2005_04071stage0004.JPG

2005_04071stage0003.JPG

2005_04071stage0002.JPG

AZshwagg said:
Heres some pic's of my females! You guy's think there bout the right heigth for 4 days? don't seem to have problems, the one pic on the window seal, that plant is just growing like crazy!
Looking fine man. Have you got a grow area made for the mature plants? They'll be ready before you know it. Or is this a outside grow?

AZshwagg said:

Females? Is that a bit of wishful thinking? ;)

At this point, those are still seedlings, and have not yet sexually matured to the point where you can ID females vs. males. Not trying to rain on your parade, those are great looking seedlings, but there's no way to know if they are female or not at this point.

That being said, they are great looking seedlings, so keep up the good work and keep us posted! ;)

Thanks, I'm gonna veg them both for 5 weeks then try to find out sex early. Then I'll have to keep only one and throw the other one outside. That cab will be for veg and flowering.
Stoney Bud said:
Looking fine man. Have you got a grow area made for the mature plants? They'll be ready before you know it. Or is this a outside grow?

I know dude! I was just being cocky hopeing my karma tricks my plants into being females,Ha Ha Ha! During the 5th week of veg I'll try to put them on 12/12 to find out sex and decide which to keep.
Insane said:
Females? Is that a bit of wishful thinking? ;)

At this point, those are still seedlings, and have not yet sexually matured to the point where you can ID females vs. males. Not trying to rain on your parade, those are great looking seedlings, but there's no way to know if they are female or not at this point.

That being said, they are great looking seedlings, so keep up the good work and keep us posted! ;)

AZshwagg said:
Thanks, I'm gonna veg them both for 5 weeks then try to find out sex early. Then I'll have to keep only one and throw the other one outside. That cab will be for veg and flowering.
Hey "Insane" it's the power of positive thinking man! Female-Female-Female.....

Hey Azshwagg, that's going to be a tight grow man. Watch out for the heat and air flow in the box. The vegetation is going to fill that box up quick.

Good luck on the grow man.

Latest posts

Back