How long do I keep new clone under light?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I usually just give a lil pressure that wont pull out the root hold. Never had probs after, pretty good success so far.Just tryin to save you time then you will know. you said it, "MAY BE" forming. What ever you feel.

Why risk it? Patience, grasshopper. Wait for the green growth.

Glad to see everything going ok with the patiant lol, told you they resiliant.
A thickening of the stem in the soil or meduim is a good sign to.
Thats the beauty of rooting in something like the root riot cubes because you can clearly see the root development.

well, another full-day (3rd day) in the sunshine, and today it was hot, yet no wilting, going strong, looking healthy. So thankfully I can say that she has survived the transplant to bigger pot.

She's Alive!! ...She's Alive!!

Enjoy!

04-04-09_A.jpg

04-04-09_B.jpg

04-04-09_C.jpg

04-04-09_D.jpg

Are signatures modified here?

My signature is still not showing up!

Well certainly looks fine mate, knew she'd be fine, lot of people panic to much i think, they little fighters once they got roots man.

Dunno watsup wiv ya sig mine as i wrote it.
All the best

I see your sig "Here is thread where i posted pictures of my female WW clone Etc' It takes time with the server it's SLOW you know ha ha

Well, last night I was busy so I didn't post.

The stem is thickening up at the soil level. She is getting bigger!

OZZY - yes, the server here is often very bad/slow no matter what thread you wish to look at.

Its great watching your "children" grow. She will be a fine budding lady before you know it.

White WidowMaker said:
Are signatures modified here?

My signature is still not showing up!
they can be..;)

and I see yours just fine..:)

Hick said:
they can be..;)

and I see yours just fine..:)

Yes, I know they can be at any time, but are they modified/moderated before the first signature is allowed.

Yes, now signature is showing up ok. Question is: did it require moderation before it first showed up?

ozzydiodude said:
Its great watching your "children" grow. She will be a fine budding lady before you know it.

I agree. Each night I spend time with them just looking at them, each part, each node, each leaf, etc.

Latest posts

Back