My blue hash and double gum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
These clones are both from mothers.. I selected these mothers from a seed run..
The Blue Hash is from Dinafem. She is very short and squat, hardly no stretch at all.. pure indy.. Dj Shorts blueberry x Dinafems Cali Hash.. I also have a cali hash mum and she is killer too.. i need to get some pics of her!she is fire as well! The blue hash seems to lean more towards the blueberry side.. tastes and smells of blueberries and a hint of hash.. extremely dense and sticky! u can harvest her at day 40 till day 45.
the double gum is a killer strain.. has a sativa high and harvest at day 48 or 49.. really clear and energetic high! killer. crazy looking bright xmen like orange hairs.. smells and tastes identical to bubblegum! never smelled anything closer to gum.
I LOVE THESE TWO STRAINS!

edit:first pic is blue hash, sorry its so bright, taken with a friends camera.
second two are double gum..

Blue Hash.JPG

Double Gum.JPG

Double Gum2.JPG

Those look really good....I wish i had them in my tent...:)
I hope your Thanksgiving was good Bro...

very nice buds...thanks for the description.

THANKS GUYS! If you ever have a chance, you should definitely try them, and cali hash too!

:holysheep:HOLY SMOKES! Those are looking brutal. Great stuff man.

Ooooooooooooh.... that looks SWEET! It's awesome that it leans sativa on the buzz too... Especially for such quick strains. VERY nice! :aok:

Peace~!:cool:

Beautiful Man!!!!! they look tasty! You said the blue hash was from Dinafem, but you didn't say about the doublegum...and I would like to try it since you said it tastes so much like bubblegum. I grew out some Bubblegum, and didn't think any of it tasted like gum...but then the seeds were givin to me to, so I could have gotten fed a line of ferts...anyway did the doublegum come from Dinafem to?

the double gum is from white label! get a pack and u should def get this pheno

Latest posts

Back