help!!! plant in shock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puller

Reaction score
i have a plant that was growing outside and I trandsplanted it into a large container and put it inside under some natural sun lights, but it is not doing so hot, what should I do? thanks for any help on reviving it. Is the light i'm using good, or what should i get, and what helps with the shock? This thing is like 6 ft so i can't really keep it outside any more.

whats natural sun lights ... lol im smoking , um do you mean from the sun or what

when you transplant it usualy takes a few days or so just to get back into routine :)

Your plants are used to the bright sun so it takes a lot of light to keep them from going into shock. You will loose a lot of leaves but you should get new growth that can deal with the lower light levels. It would have been better to just take a clone from it and grow it inside. It should be okay as long as you give it everything else it needs and not over do it and be patient. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back