The Dank Show...!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah.........thats probably the dr doom i sprayed a while ago, it tends to make light burn marks sometimes if I spray a lot......

that was before i received the gnatrol in the mail....if i see like 1 or 2 gnats, i spray, never a whole can though! now i just use the gnatrol!! so far its awesome!

looking good...... very nice work getting the plants to bush like that.

:48:

thx grower13!!! lovin me some ganja bushes!!!!

Grower13 said:
looking good...... very nice work getting the plants to bush like that.

:48:

some Biker OG, CVK, Blue Dream, White S1, OG Kush.....and the veg room doing great!!!

my favorite time.....when the trichs begin to pack on!!!

enjoy!!!

P1000510.JPG

P1000513.JPG

P1000514.JPG

P1000516.JPG

P1000517.JPG

P1000519.JPG

P1000520.JPG

P1000521.JPG

P1000522.JPG

P1000523.JPG

P1000525.JPG

P1000526.JPG

lookin' real proper there Kushluvr, very nice and in focus, waay better (pics) then I can manage. Keep up the good work, they'll pay you back for the attention a hundred fold. ;)

:peace: n' budskies,

7ge:D

thnx brothaman, im gettin used to the mix finally! it really needs lime...i forgot to amend this flowering run with lime before i planted them a couple months ago....i just added a ton to the top and they are starting to really love it now!! i had to drench them last night to get some lime down to the bottom of the roots....they loved it, i was shocked!

7greeneyes said:
lookin' real proper there Kushluvr, very nice and in focus, waay better then I can manage. Keep up the good work, they'll pay you back for the attention a hundred fold. ;)

:peace: n' budskies,

7ge:D

They seem very "leggy" to me. They stretched on you pretty fierce ! Should get some tasty nugs from them Kushluvr !

mountain man said:
They seem very "leggy" to me. They stretched on you pretty fierce ! Should get some tasty nugs from them Kushluvr !

thx MM..i hope so!! yeah thats pure OG Kush for ya....the plants are 2 ft from the light...i flipped em short too! ive ran OG a lot..i knew it was gonna stretch....

hows your mix doing? hope you are doing better dude!!!

Happy are they, in their new milder organic soil !!
The last three are cycling through flowering of NV's soil, cut at %25 (1 part NV mix,3 parts used soil). They were stunted badly at that cut rate, but are finishing respectfully, just small & dense. I will post a few pics at the mid-way point soon.

008.JPG

those are looking healthy......nice one!!

if u dont mind me asking......what dolomite lime are you using?

im starting to think maybe the lime u have might be throwing it off big time too! i switched to what NC has, oh man, way better results....the lime i had prior was crap.....as soon as i switched, no more crazy burning at all...just a little then BAM... there off!!

mountain man said:
Happy are they, in their new milder organic soil !!
The last three are cycling through flowering of NV's soil, cut at %25 (1 part NV mix,3 parts used soil). They were stunted badly at that cut rate, but are finishing respectfully, just small & dense. I will post a few pics at the mid-way point soon.

alright...a boring veg shot....been in the pot 1 week tomorrow! just about to hit the hot mix and run!!

deadhead OG
AFPAK Kush
Caveman OG
Grapestomper

......all in 1...NC style, hahahaha!!!!:48: :48: :48: :48: :48: :48: :48:

P1000533.JPG

Looking goof kush. Glad they made some kind of recovery for you MM. I wish I could tell you what went wrong. But just no way to tell. All I can do is show what my results are doing the same thing I post. I try and take good pics so we can see the health throughout the cycles. Out of maybe 25 strains, only a couple got fried, but they still recovered in veg as i let them get older and be able to suck down more nutrients. Trial and error.

It is all trial and error. These Gals still have the curled edges and tacoing from the shock of too strong of soil during veg before i re-re-re-transplanted them into a more stable soil. Those that i didnt get into new soil fried completely or turned into mutant SilverTips from outerspace! But, those ****** nugs were some stoney stuff that was nothing but trichrome.
I am using Spartan brand agriculture lime. Most of my products are epsoma or other name brand. The rice hulls i love. Just bought ANOTHER huge bag for $18 at the beer brewers store.
Here the last three are at 3 weeks in. The rest are just stretching their legs from the next door veg room for the day.
SilverTip, Querkle, Jack the Ripper & Pandora's Box waiting in the wings......

001.JPG

003.JPG

007.JPG

012.JPG

right on MM....looking nice n healthy!!! glad its working for you!!!

nouvellechef said:
Looking goof kush. Glad they made some kind of recovery for you MM. I wish I could tell you what went wrong. But just no way to tell. All I can do is show what my results are doing the same thing I post. I try and take good pics so we can see the health throughout the cycles. Out of maybe 25 strains, only a couple got fried, but they still recovered in veg as i let them get older and be able to suck down more nutrients. Trial and error.

thx

same here, 3 out of 30 took a while to adjust, but are gonna be fine

Latest posts

Back