Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took clones before I flipped the garage. Old school style I guess, rockwool cubes and some hormone, cover and put under leds. 10 days 100% rooted

Bummer St Nick. i am an organic dirt farmer my own self, stick with the dirt man. I am so sorry that happened to you.
Bud, those do look nice.
Umbra, show off. lol you must have humidity where you live?

2re, how are you doing?

Bummer St Nick. i am an organic dirt farmer my own self, stick with the dirt man. I am so sorry that happened to you.
Bud, those do look nice.
Umbra, show off. lol you must have humidity where you live?

2re, how are you doing?
Not that high of humidity, but use the domes and trays

Evening all !-- Working a nice buzz at the beach !-- I'm torn !-- I know having a cop in the hood probably works as a crime deterrent but I'm a pot farmer and he between me and the way outta here !-- I just straight up don't like his dog !-- I don't trust it !-- I guess there ever a loud ruckus down here I have to take the scoot and go out the way cars can't !-- He too nosey too !-- I see him out there giving everybody the evil eye ! -- Ain't nothing I can do about it but I don't like it !--

I appreciate all the sympathy but I gots a solution and I will persevere. I'm wetting a whole pile of seeds in the morning, just in case. I'll do half the old way and half in rockwool. At least I'll get something started. My re-veg is starting to come back, hopefully it'll go nuts pretty soon. Good news is they are talking radically widening the new medical cannabis law in my state, to allow smokables

Keef, my solution was to make friends with the dude, but not be friendly you know. Made it plain that I am a little crazy an I don't like people.

Too late for that friendly part Nick -- that didn't go well !-- but I got the crazy hermit part --Pretty much covered !-- There was an incident !

Watching the Thomas Crown affair. The one with Pierce Brosman.

Watching the Olympics with the sound off and the music on !-- I remember how cold those winters are !-- I was stationed about 30 miles north of Seoul !-- I could drive me one of those bobsleds because I drove a jeep down some hills like that !-- Ain't gonna be no stopping so best hold da flock on and drive Yo as* off !--

Good morning potheads!!! It’s Saturday, kinda like any other day when yer retired...and don’t have a job...
Let’s all get stoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back