auto Norhtern light X Big Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovbnstoned

Reaction score
auto northern Light X Big Bud , do I do anthing different with Veggie, n what do I dowith the flowering process ??

need all info I can

Nub here

auto flowering strains have been crossed with ruderalis. which is a type of mj that has a set life cycle. it does not react to changing photo periods. i believe the general consensus is that you run the lights 20/4 is the ideal light schedule for auto's.

i currently have 2 north lights x big bud along with 3 other strains i started them out on a 24hr light cycle the first 3 weeks then swiched them to 20/4 cycle they love it i got crazy growth the first 4 weeks i had 3 inch of growth in 1 day from one of the north lights x big bud ill post some pics in the next week or 2 they got about 3 weeks left

Should check out joint doctor grow guide for autos. It's a sticky in the auto section has everything u need to know.
Here's a little quote on nutrients
"For the first two weeks, I use what they recommend for seedlings.

Then I use the Micro 2+ Light Feeding program for the rest of their life cycle. I usually skip week 3 and 5 to bring it down to a 6 week program which I begin as soon as LRs are sexed.

I know it sounds complicated. Obviously all this is not needed.

As a rule of thumb, treat Lowryders like seedlings for the first 2-3 weeks, then switch them onto a light bloom program. So, you feed them a seedling/transplanting formula the first 2 weeks, then switch to a bloom fertilizer with something like a 5-10-5 or 1-2-1 ratio of N-P-K.

Give them a feeding of bloom fertilizer every week on weeks 3,4,5,6. Just pH-balanced water on week 7. Flushing solution on week 8."

Good luck

I did this with my WOS: nlxbigbud autofem.

Sowed germed seed into starter pot filled with MGSeedlingstarter mix. Once it threw roots to the bottom, I xplanted to a 4 gallon ridgid pot but in buffered layers of MGSS mix transitioning to pure FFOF soil at the bottom.

I set it on 24/0 and left it at that way all the way through its flowering phase. No need to cut down hours to 12/12 because of ruderalis bred into it's genetics.

:peace:

I'm currently growing the same and I'm on about week 6 and its just exploding in growth.Was short and bushy until it started flowering. so far all ive had to do is LST the main stalk feed some nutes and water her shes doin the rest.

Latest posts

Back