Oven Temperatures and Times chart for Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont udnerstand how to read this
how long do i put the butter in with weed, and how high?

joe19406 said:
i dont udnerstand how to read this
how long do i put the butter in with weed, and how high?

Exactly I too am having the same question.

I could be mistaken but I believe you are confusing this chart with the actual process of making Cannabis Butter or CannaButter as most refer to it. The reference material here in this thread suggests cooking times with temperatures till the THC, CBD and CBN's start to break down due to heat or possibly evaporate throughout the cooking process?

I agree it is a little difficult to read if no other supporting information is present. Please someone chime in if I am wrong.

I myself would like to know because I am seriously contemplating on switching to oral ingestion rather then inhaling for health reasons.

Yeah, this should not be a sticky as this chart means absolutely nothing.

makes sense, thats a good thing to know if your baking with it. i have never thought of when it would be to hot for to long for the thc to have any affect anymore. i would absolutely suggest taking weed orally oposed to inhaling it

makes no sense
240 degs at 40 mins for decarb is what I do
But that is so the THC is activated , I make tinctures and oil through infusion ,never made butter yet

Last edited by a moderator:
I go with Rosterman. 24O f x 40 minutes.
A TIP: to keep the oven temperature from fluctuating, I keep a pizza stone on the bottom shelf. I keep it in there all the time. It takes longer to preheat, but its work of the effort.

Latest posts

Back