Question about grow Rooms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Ok I have a box already 3 X 4 X 7h and i am wanting to start another box and use my 4 foot lights 40 watts each bulbs and got 4 units all together and this box will be my starter for 12 plants .

What be a good Box size for these units??
The light unit can stand up that be great, either way I have the room..

You're using 4-foot fluorescents, I assume? You'll probably want to hang it with chain. You'll want enough room to be able to adjust it.

What type of growing system will the plants be using? We will have to make room for the hydro system, or pot.

How tall/old are you expecting these 12 starter plants to get? I assume once they get a certain age/height, you'll move them into the already-built-box for flowering?

If you have the room, then you can always overbuild everything. ;)

Bubby said:
You're using 4-foot fluorescents, I assume? You'll probably want to hang it with chain. You'll want enough room to be able to adjust it.

What type of growing system will the plants be using? We will have to make room for the hydro system, or pot.

How tall/old are you expecting these 12 starter plants to get? I assume once they get a certain age/height, you'll move them into the already-built-box for flowering?

If you have the room, then you can always overbuild everything. ;)

LOL I can over build a Box !!!

I figure I would have it so I can at least utalize the top for some thing..
I thought of 55 inches long and 4 foot tall and maybe 36 width and the Girls will be in pots and I thought this size would be good!!

Also thought of making a square box 3X3X6H or alittle wider and put the light in the corners and thought that be ok too that way they can have room upward..

Tall is the thing and I want to keep this going from one stage to another, then restart seeds.. tell I can get the cloning down..

Happy Fourth Of July And have A Safe One Everyone....

Latest posts

Back