Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC,

2014...wow seems like only yesterday...............:bong: :bong: :bong:

Happy New Year everyone. :)

It was the first New Year's Eve I've spend sober in forever. My friend and our daughters spent it at a Korean spa. Probably not what you think. There were a few pools with diff temps of water, diff rooms to go in - salt room, rock room, air room stuff like that. It was about 90 % Asian people there despite the groupon. The pools were same sex only and no clothing allowed. I did it but it was kind of weird for me. I quickly got over that. The rooms were all co-ed you should have seen the cute orange outfits everyone had to wear, minus underwear.. Lol. When it got late folks were sleeping everywhere. It was like a big sleep over with strangers.... That was the weirdest part. I didn't sleep, just did the rooms and pools again. The Korean food was delicious.

I can check that off my bucket list now. :p

Eat those black-eyed peas today folks!

Yeah right SM,,,yall just layed around,,wilst it was CoEd. :48:

Rosebud has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Well friends (?) it's been a nice run, thanks for letting me in the club but it's clear I am unwelcome. I'm not bitter or angry, just hurt and disappointed.

Over and out.

Been a great ride..BHC

looks more like a wake and bake kinda Morning:bolt:

Wait for it........wait for it......wait,,,,OK Wake and Bake time. :48:

Latest posts

Back