Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
painterdude said:
ozzy.....Junction City is North of Eugene, Oregon...

:confused2: It is not in Kansas? :confused2:

:rofl:

Ozzy still trying to find Kansas now y'll tell me I looking for Oregon, No wonder I'm lost when out of the wood.

:bong::bong::bong: :bong::bong::bong: Me send you smoke signals

:48::peace:

I beleive there is also a Junction City Colorado, and a couple in Califonia, I always wondered tho how they can call a place City when there is only 300 people living in or around the place...they get post office and zip code and tag on a "City" I guess....

Kansas is east of me, in case you need that info Ozzy. Cant see past the tree line or ridge here...

BIU ..... Cloudy and not holding breath for the "rain".

You gotta :bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:
til your :fly: above the tree.

TC you'm see'm smoke'm signals jet:D

Ozzy, If I try to focus, I think I see the neighbors got a fire goin'... and I be sending some back at you as soon as this burn pile gets lit.....I think fire season is over....

After bong....am more like stone floating not smilyguy flyin'......

MOM.....how close are you to Fort Hood? Stay the ladeda away babe, there is bad bad karma coming down there.....7 dead and 12 wounded and one in custody and one on the loose....

Guns can be so nasty in crazy people's hands

Now they are saying two people on the loose....

FOX is so weird to listen to....they are suggesting a terrorists theory in lieu of some psycho military active duty guys losing it and not smoking enough GOOD dope......

and then FOX says we are not to EVEN consider our own military doing this....and I'm kinda leaning towards that theory

wait wait, the FBI is on it's way...and the number of victims is not clear now, it's UNCLEAR....and we could speculate that there's more

the director of communications, Miss Shine, talking for Coleen, Texas.....third shooter is NOW SHOOTING ON THE POST in a different location....hmmmm

I think I will take my morning meds along with another hit off the pipe/notabong

hey UKbabe, don't move to Texas or don't even go to Texas or you could always check out Austin....fun place, good food, good music

FOX is saying, one soldier gone bezerk, OK, two gone whacko, OK, but three killing US soldiers, gotta be a planned attack and maybe they aren't soldiers

Now it's seven dead and TWENTY wounded....

I gotta stop this crazy post.....pee-dude over and out

goodevening BHC

painterdude ,,hello :ciao: and no wasnt thinking of moving to texas but the headlines sounds no worse then the UK ones :p

ok practising for 420 :bong::bong:

Good Evenin' Everyone! :D
I missed 420 in my time zone so I'm playing catchup... :bong:

Have a good one...:cool:

Hick said:
..you may be responsible for the cancellation of Easter this year 2dog!.. :rofl:...

I just did a laminate floor in the kitchen. :) extremely easy application ..before 'n afters...

Oh I love that floor!!! I think between my dad bro and hubby we can do it I may buy some laminate with my tax return..I see people selling it on craigs all the time when they have overstock...or home depot...I will check around for good prices, do you mind me asking what yours cost a foot? love the oven but isnt it a pain to cook with wood? ....poor easter bunny.

UKgirl420 said:
ohh very nice job on the floor and cabinets HICK ,,,and i just love your stove :D

and on that note ,,goodmorning BHC :bong:

2dog ,we used to have a programe like that ,,,wanna swap houses for a week or too ;)

4u goodmorning :hubba:

and everyone else :ciao: get your :bong:.s or :tokie: and lets BIU

ohh and TC and SM im decorating the bedroom ;)

:peace:

thats sounds like so much fun!! ur man could meet u here and my house would be a love shack...lol...save some money on hotels right on...I live smack dab in the middle of california...so you could do so much stuff...

OMG. There's something bad going on across the street from me. Swat team, sniffer dogs, a gazillion police cars, and my neighbors are on the curb sitting in a row in handcuffs. Only the two little kids are without cuffs. They had ladders and all sorts of equipment out....and the CSI people came, as well.

I know the teenaged boy was dealing pot, but I never thought much about it.
It's a lovely family, truly, just a joy to have as neighbors. The kids are so well mannered, sweet, intelligent and great students. The mom I absolutely adore.

I can't imagine why there would be so much police power over a simple pot bust. Could they possibly have been making meth? I can't imagine it. They are lovely people, very nice home, well landscaped, well kept up.

My heart is breaking to see my favorite little Halloween goblins out there on the sidewalk crying. My God, what can be going on there? These are NOT trashy people.

My hubby was totally flipping out when he saw the LEOs arrive with the dogs--he was certain they were coming to get my little grow. I am more grateful than ever that I came here to MP, and learned FIRST THING, to tell NO ONE about the grow. No one here knows at all, except my husband. That's it.

But I can just imagine how scared my husband must have been to see all that go down. I was not there when it first happened--I had rolled to the store, so I came back when it was still all happening. The police would not let me go to the children to calm them. It's getting chilly now. I hope they let the kids get a jacket or something....this is unbearably sad.

that is awful...I am sorry mm, poor babies. the cops should be getting them a jacket out of the house thats awful...

ohh mojave i hope its nothing to bad ,,but sounds like an awful lot of trouble for just a bust ,,but im not familar on USA laws ,,,but dam they should let the little gblins get a coat .

and thankgodness you hadnt told anyone or your poor husband would of had kittens ..bless him ..:peace:
i guess its time to :bong: and im pretty :fly: allready ,a few more wont hurt :p

Thanks, 2 Dog and UKG--
They are mostly gone now, and they let the little kids and the mom back into the house. Took the teen away in cuffs. And the littlest boy's mom too. Sure wish I knew what was going down. I still can't believe this. Really, it couldn't have just been a pot bust, with all the stuff and the CSI team too?

No way am I BIU right now.

Gads, and what's happening in Texas right now....

Is this a full moon or what??

hello there 2dog ,,,yeah wouldnt that be fun :giggle:

but do ya really fancy a cold grey miserable holiday :p

:bong: :bong:

so sad. a little boy 4 yo was raped and drowned by his 14 yo neighbore and stuffed in a dryer...almost makes me glad i dont have kids so scary to worry about them.

UKgirl420 said:
hello there 2dog ,,,yeah wouldnt that be fun :giggle:

but do ya really fancy a cold grey miserable holiday :p

:bong: :bong:

well I am part english, would love to make it over there I have china that my grandma bought there...she always found such stunning stuff. tons of silver spoons and tea sets all sorts of fun stuff...would love to go antiquing there!!! love that show where the teams get so much money to buy stuff and resell it for the most profit..Love the BBC!!!

ohh i know that show lol Bargain Hunt ,,what about eastenders ?

and yes i agree we english do have beautiful china ,,

but what sad news about that poor little boy :cry: what the hell is the world coming to :spit:

I have watched u r what u eat..how clean is your house...absoloutely fabulous, the british comedy old one where they all work in the mall...the one lady has pink hair lol...havent seen that one in forever do u know the name uk?

Latest posts

Back