Any interest in another outdoor auto group grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i always have autos in my tent so i will have a seat and share.

The Hemp Goddess said:
You could run them during the veg cycle of your 12/12 plants.

Good idea THG. I usually veg with CFL's (I now know T5's are better but you weren't there with me when I made the decision;) ). I could veg with the extra 400 HPS that I have instead and fit a few auto's under there as well. My expectations would obviously be tempered by the fact they would be sharing 400 watts of light with 12 small vegging plants but that would be an easy way to do them without having to do a seperate autoflowering set-up.

-SSF-

well i've already started more auto seeds. this time i put down 5 himilayan blue diesel and so far 4 are out of the ground. when you plan on starting this grow? i start more seeds every 3 to 4 weeks. next will be masterlow unless i find something better.

so right now i have 1 RRF flowering, 2 ER x RRF 3 weeks old and 5 HBD seedlings. i'm making seeds from each strain so i should have plenty of seeds for outdoors.

I am going to need some advice on what to order for beans. I haven't grown from seed in 30 years.
I have never grown an auto.
Suggestions please?

sorry Rose, these are my first auto's aswell so i don't know which strains are better.

, is everyone gonna grow the same strain or just any auto?

i want 3 different types to try outdoors so now which 3 should they be???

any ideas?

:ciao: Hampster..count me in...I have a few Auto Strains Im running first thing..like cubby may get to runs in...Im looking forward to My outdoor..but still have a few weeks to go...Snow on ground here:hitchair: I grew a few autos now and can say that 12/12 isnt the way to go...RoseBud..if ya can stash one in the veggy garden..last summer my Hindu X ak47 did great in the shade...IMO...cant beat the SUN...even on a cloudy Day:aok:...Let me know when the thread starts Ill join in..untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Rosebud said:
I am going to need some advice on what to order for beans. I haven't grown from seed in 30 years.
I have never grown an auto.
Suggestions please?
i've only tried the russian rocket fuel so far but i would recommend it for sure.very good quality smoke.tasty and euphoric. i ended up with 174 beans off my seed mom so i'm ready for the spring planting.:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Yes yes....RRF is one of the best auto smokes I have had....not fire but dank none the less...especially for autos.
yeah it's really quite good,better than i expected.very glad i made plenty seeds i'll have this around for a while.

I dont understand why people are running autos outdoors if they dont produce that well under less light time?

SensiStarFan said:
Because sunlight is free.:hubba:
the seeds arent and the prison time would suck, but I guess its worth it, to have a plant give you 5 grams of dry smoke?

SensiStarFan said:
I wish. I have 5 free "Auto-Assassin" by Short Stuff that I got with my last seed purchase. I know nothing about them. They are just collecting dust. But I'm not too keen on doing anything outdoors around here.
-SSF-

I feel the same way. :D

Well, I've changed my mind and WILL do an auto grow outside this summer. At least I'll do my part and stick them in the ground. Nirvana will have to do the rest and I'm not sure how that will go. I have some of thier auto seeds but noticed they took them off thier site because of the issues they have been having. No sence in spending bucks on lighting for questionable seeds.

im so ready for my first auto grow an can not wait to see how it goes...
i do so agree with sunshine is free and that there is no other light surce better...just my opinion

I have a few Short Stuff Mi5 on the verge of sprouting now.......These will be going outside in a couple weeks!

Well the Mi5 are in the ground as of yesterday Ill post a few pics as they mature a bit!

As soon as my beans get here i will be popping 3 Super Cali Hazes into 5 gallon buckets with FFOF and ferts.Supposed to be a super-auto,hopefully a bigger auto will give more yield.These will be outside from day 1.I will also be popping the free fem White Widow outside in a bucket as well.I'm hoping to clone the WW.Any advice on how well they clone is welcomed.This will be my first grow with good beans and soil so I'm hoping to get better than my bagseed grows.

Rosebud said:
My WW clones well. Good luck and have fun.
Thanks for the info on the WW.I kinda tried cloning last year but really didn't try real hard cause it was only bagseed.

Latest posts

Back