Any interest in another outdoor auto group grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as promised i am now starting my auto grow...
my rrf's(6) have almost all showed up today 4 of 6
not bad ay. im excited and can not wait to see the changes. im picking up a cam sat so when the changes cum i can sow off i have 3 indoors and 3 outdoors so i guess this means im ready

vdog said:
the seeds arent and the prison time would suck, but I guess its worth it, to have a plant give you 5 grams of dry smoke?

If you grow them in a keg cup you may get 5 grams.... ;)

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
If you grow them in a keg cup you may get 5 grams.... ;)

Mr negativity has left the bld JAAM....he did a cheesey goodbye thread but deleted it when he got slammed for it...lol

Im 99% sure i will be runnin some autos outdoors this summer... plan is to pop 5 around 4/1 & keep them indoors for first 3 weeks & then move them outside to finish... I will continue to pop some beans every 2-3 weeks and then move them outside to finish... I will be using promix bx & FF nutes same manner as my previous auto grows... pots will be either 3 gal garbage cans or 3.4gal airpots...

Bean packs on hand: Dinafems Roadrunner, Haze, Fruit; Paradise seeds Pandora; Sweet seeds Speed Devil #2; Cheesy Autos NYCD, NYLD...

Im thinkin the Speed Devil 2 first followed by my fave RR then maybe the Haze...? Ive got a few days to decide...

Hamster Lewis said:
Mr negativity has left the bld JAAM....he did a cheesey goodbye thread but deleted it when he got slammed for it...lol

To bad i was gonna see if i could grow a 5g auto in a shotglass for him... :rolleyes: :hubba:

Latest posts

Back