Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time someone tells U males got no THC -- Take a close look at these trichs !-- Not that I would smoke him but U can see the tricomes!

Yes I be trimming all the flowers off cause they fixing to open !-- That my B.B. King boy !-- Little Boy Blue !

Umbra about those mixed BOC seed !-- I be looking for a strong chocolate don't much care who the mom or dad was !-- Only got one question !-- There's one them Chocolate Piss dads in them ain't it ?-- I don't want nobody to know about that ! - I just know it !

Well to be honest, there is both a mom and a dad chocolate piss in there. If you find one and you are offended by it, try another one and it will be different. I think they will be super dense and fruity, chocolate skunkiness to them.

U know I'm picking atcha U 'splained to me !-- I just think it's funny !-- I be off in them seed looking for a strong chocolate -- Don't matter who mom or dad is !-- It's all about that one plant !

Keef, like I said earlier, the BoC F2 is mislabeled. There were other crosses with the BoC and I made sure you got some of all of them. It should have been labeled BoC mix. So there is at least 3 beans of the F2, skywalker og x BoC, sour dubb x BoC, chiesel x BoC, and purple pineapple bomb x BoC.

By the sounds of things you should've just called it sit down and hold on

temple sounds like something i want. I love a speedy smoke. lol, it feeds my already super fast metabolism and makes my ADD hit afterburn.

I guess we be finding out soon ? -- I'm still trying to figure out this Snow Desiel !-- I got one in bloom to see !
She got me scratching my head !-- How I let her do her thing the best ?--Cause she got a thing !--- Probably be 3 runs before I get a handle on her !-- She gonna be something else !-- 1st run on Riot Berry OG-x- BPU !-- This gonna be a monster ! -- She'll work !-- Least I won't have to put the Hoe Berry Knot on her !--Then there is "The White -x- Nepal Indica ( I just call it the white indica ----WI )---This one is pretty much a perfect plant Like Nurse Larry !-- She like what I do and is gonna be a work horse !-- The Hoe Berry ? --U got to fight that girl --She like bandage --but she worth it !-- I don't have anything that is lesser !

The riotberry og x bpu I sent out testers at cannetics a few years ago. I asked for testers and ToA was 1 of the testers. He grew out the plants and forgot whose plants they were. He gave credit to Illuminati seeds, lol. He did mention something about it being the best weed he ever smoked though.

I been a bad - bad boy !-- I was riding my scooter somewhere I shouldn't and some seed kept falling out my pocket -- U think they gonna find it in the fall ? -- There is no wild weed around here and weed shouldn't grow !--- I was in da dam FFA in high school !-- Willow trees and cattails !-- Weed should grow fine !-- I used to grow some outside !-- This is to see if it'll grow and will they find it !-- If they don't gonna be lots of wild B.B. King growing right down by the King Ranch !-- E-ha mofo !-- Find it if U can Mr. Law Dog!

Evening OFC
Keef those plants look nice. Got some seed in the mail today, And Tracking for a 420 delivery of seeds. And still have this other package. I Quit buying seed I promise.
Hope everyone is Happy and High

What up Hippy ? -- We gonna level out at 18 varieties ? --Might have to go over a little before dropping down to 18 ? -- Really -Really I'm leveling out at 18 !-- Maybe ? --For Now ? --What did U order ?-- D.D. want that Grape Crush or whatever it's called !-- Ya'll told her about it !--Not my fault !-- I got some nice stuff to start !
Still got a Bubba's Momma to sex -and a Blackberry Snow Lotus !-- Might be up close to 18 -- I ain't telling anymore! -- but it's getting complicated !--

Evenin y'all. Bunker secured and prepped for my vacation...headed to the HT Cup in Denver this year....and seeing a few old friends while I'm there.

When I was cleaning up the bud room tonight. Took Some leaves off the white OG just for the hell of it decided to measure one

122ffca19bc510a9c5b379beb67761ae.jpg

Bud doing something right !

Yo Kraven buy me something !--Have a high time Cuz !-- U learn something U gonna teach us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back