Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Fogey and I are going to Maui for our 25th anniversary in Sept. I am not bringing anything with me. Anyone on here have any suggestions/anecdotal info about where to get a few grams? I have not bought any doob aside from Amsterdam in probably 25 years and I don't really look the part. I would not guess that I smoked if I saw me and didn't know me...

O.F.C. tried to tell me but I tried to do the right thing !-- Took my nephew in since his father and sister just died !-- I woke up this morning -- Nephew is gone !-- Scooter is gone !-- and my jarred weed is gone !

Morning OFC. keef that is so terrible. He will get his that is just not right. I'm so sorry this had to happen to you.

damn keef, you need to evaluate and make sure that is all nephew is going to do. you got massive weight above your head, just waiting for someone to cut the rope and jam you up real good. Keef, be careful. I would be thinking some major points right about now.

I think I forgot to log out last night. Babies are doing good for now. It is chilly this morning and over cast. It time to Wake and Bake.:bong2:

Thanks O.F.C. but I want blood !--

I ain't taking the pharm down !-- I got a harvest coming up and I at least got that left !-- Just no jars !

family phucks you harder than any stranger... Fact...

O.F.C. tried to tell me but I tried to do the right thing !-- Took my nephew in since his father and sister just died !-- I woke up this morning -- Nephew is gone !-- Scooter is gone !-- and my jarred weed is gone !

Not sure where he is going with the scooter and weed, but doubt he is driving back to East Texas on your scooter. Even if he sells everything, he has no place to go.

That really sucks buddy nothing worse than trying to help someone out and have them repay you like this I'd like to say maybe he just went for a rip down by the beach to get baked but that really doesn't sound like the scenario Like Dog side you just be careful my friend

umbra, sounds like an addiction could be the cause. with that added in, nothing can be logical.

True enough Dog. His addiction is alcohol if I remember correctly. He will probably drink himself into a drunk tank at the police station or a hospital with alcohol poisoning.

oh crap keef. man, speechless here. I can't believe it but I do. what the hell do you do now?

Of, nice your going to the island... have fun. I have never been but i hope you get yourself hooked up over there. i bet you will.

Good morning bud, YD, Umbra Wh, et all.

He a binge drinker but there was a gallon of strawberry brandy sitting out and hasn't been touched !- Just the full jars are missing !-- Shotgun sitting in the corner !-- Why just the weed ? -- I mean there was several thousand dollars worth of weed which is almost as good as cash ! -- I can grow more weed !-- I be wanting my scooter back though !-- Wonder where it is ? --I took a ride and didn't see it or him !--Dam that was some fine weed too !

i fit between 1 and 1.5 oz in a quart jar.
the problem i would be terrified of is this
your nephew gets locked up, he has already shown that he cares more about hisself than you and your home. so what is to stop him from narcing out on you in an attempt to save his own skin?? i been locked up. peeps telling so fast, its no joke. i seen folks that would tell on Mother Teresa if they could get a sentence reduced. keef, i advise you shut down and wait this out. risk vs. reward. this next harvest could be your ticket to the slammer. i shudder at the thought personally.

hello rose, how are you? how is the weather on your side of town? cool here this am. had some much needed rain last night and cooled us down for a day or so.

I don't save any one's address if i send them something, so if i ever go down, I be damned if Leo is going to get a cheat sheet from me. all he will know is what i have been doing in my grow. everyone else is distanced..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back