Gonna Try Marijuana Seeds.NL This Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: Well sir ... I germinated 5 of the 10 seeds from each group. My method to germinate is to put the seeds in water and wait for the seeds to open, then put them in soil.

The A.H. did well popped open the next day. Of the 5 ... 4 opened and when planted 3 spouted.

The NYCD were slower to open, but 4 did in about 3 days ... of those 4 planted 3 have spouted so far.

The free seeds were slow too, 3 opened and all spouted.

The BlueBerry ... of the 5 ONE opened and spouted. I put the seeds in water on the 11th of July. I change the water every 2-3 days ... should I wait longer or do you think the seeds are dead???:confused2:

Well sir ... I just want to report that the germination rate is not as MS.NL claims. The blueberry had a 20% germination rate, while the NYCD had a 60% rate. The AH had a 80% rate ... MS.NL claim a 90% rate. But they also state the seeds are not for germination, which gets them off the hook. Just want folks to know. I don't know what my male/female ratio will be, but when I do I will report back.:ciao:

Thanks for the update rebel. I had good success with two strains and horrible rates with another, all from the same vender. Not your vender I should add.
Sending some gender specific mojo your way!!!

Okay ... I grew these strains outside ... the AH and the NYCD ...the blueberry seeds never spouted. The AH was excellent ... the NYCD so far is terrible. So far there is very little crystals on the leaves and there is no grapefruit smell to it at all. They say it is ready in mid Oct. so I will see if there is any improvement in two weeks.

I only got one female and all cloning attempts failed So I grew the mother in a 5 gal. bucket and it got to a pretty nice size. 3 Ft tall. The free cheese fem seeds I got (3) one spouted and produced a great female and I was able to get plenty of clones. I grew one in a bucket (picture plant on right) and it got a good size ... very nice smoke. So I don't recommend the blueberry, so far I can't recommend the NYCD but that could change in two weeks ... maybe ... However the AH and the cheese fem are very good. :vap-Bong_smoker::joint4:The last picture is the NYCD and Cheese taken in late May.

View attachment P1030472.JPG

View attachment P1030475.JPG

View attachment P1030473.JPG

View attachment P1030462.jpg

View attachment P1030367.JPG

In going to say I've never heard anything good from this company. Review says they send old seeds hemp seed or nothing at all.

Yeah I was very disappointed with the two strains ... especially the BB seeds not sprouting. I won't do business with them again.

Latest posts

Back