Long time!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddy Paws

Reaction score
The voices in my head told me it's time to get back to MP again, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully run into some old friends! :)
I'll do a catch up thread pretty soon...Stay Stoned!!

WAIT! I knew a Muddy Paws at potpimp. He was friends with BBP and DocGreenStone. Would that be you?

I have some beans from then. I thought you might have bred them. Vanillaluna x pre 98 Bubba Kush and Yoda. I was baggins at potpimp

Umbra - YUP! that would be me! Good to see ya....I didn't breed that one but it sounds good!

Zem - thanks!

My Veg box: Adak OG, Tahoe OG, Headband, Trainwreck, Cotton Candy, Jack The Ripper, Girl Scout Cookies

View attachment IMG_0352.JPG

Last edited:
saying you grow gsc is like saying you grow weed, lol. OGKB, forum cut, or thin mint?
In the flower room I have, sour dubb, sour punch, sour secret, mimosa, orange super skunk, orange dot, forbidden jelly, box of chocolate, blues x cheese, and double purple doja F3.
In the tent, black mamba, mango x blackrose, fruity pebbles og cubed, insane jane strawberry diesel, almond cookies, apricot head, Heath Robinson's purple wreck, frozen lava, peyote purple x deep chunk, and purple buckeye x gdp.
In the closet, a bunch more I can't remember.

Man, I am so glad you checked in. I'll have to let DGS know. We were just talking about you!

Man, I am so glad you checked in. I'll have to let DGS know. We were just talking about you!

I'm looking forward to hanging out again, brother! I had to take some time and figure some **** out, it all got a bit crazy with "THE DRAMA" at PP and I had to get the hell over it...lol

I'm looking forward to hanging out again, brother! I had to take some time and figure some **** out, it all got a bit crazy with "THE DRAMA" at PP and I had to get the hell over it...lol

Same. I still don't remember how I lost contact with you. I was looking at that ufc shirt you sent me a few weeks back. Still wrapped in plastic. How's everything?

Same. I still don't remember how I lost contact with you. I was looking at that ufc shirt you sent me a few weeks back. Still wrapped in plastic. How's everything?

BETTER!!!! Back then, my PTSD was horrible, I had agoraphobia, panic attacks, insomnia, we were broke as hell, My wife was in the Army deployed to Afghanistan and I had a whole laundry list of ** that I had to straighten out.

Everything is cool, now....I say that carefully, but you get the idea..lol

WAIT! I knew a Muddy Paws at potpimp. He was friends with BBP and DocGreenStone. Would that be you?

I thought the name sounded familiar as soon as Umbra said potpimps I was like I remember that guy Way back then I used to go by smoke dog Nice to see you again my friend

I thought the name sounded familiar as soon as Umbra said potpimps I was like I remember that guy Way back then I used to go by smoke dog Nice to see you again my friend

Good to see you too, brother...I definitely remember the SmokeDOg! :D

Rosebud - Thank you!!! I just checked out your 2016 grow, very nice! :vap-Bong_smoker:

Umbra - Thanks! I'm gonna come raid your closet for cuts one of these days!

Lol DGS has more clone only dank than anyone I know, I'm just someone with a garage and a spare bedroom, lol.

Wassup Wassup! Word got back to me that Muddy was back in town and I wanted to stop by to greet an old friend properly.

It is truly fantastic to see you work through your issues and make it back to the scene. We are all stoked to have you back. The whole PotPimp drama bullshit got buried fast, no one cares anymore. I certainly don't. I've always respected you brother. Its great to see you back!

I did play around with a lot of your work and made hybrid pieces and spread them around a LOT. In fact your name still comes up often because a lot of us still run hybrids from your work. I cant remember all of the hybrid pieces I made but I took males to your females and your males to select strain.

Recently we have been digging into the Black Kush x Gorilla Grape which come out pretty bunk but the buds are almost black. lol I attempted to germ about 20 of these seeds recently as a group but I fucked em' all up. I just got in the mail a pack of (Black Kush x Gorilla Grape) x Black Rose last week even from someone who ran the BKxGG a while back and made some hybrids with it, Tomba is his name.

I dont have any of your work left though I ran it all. lol I might have some of the hybrid pieces left but I gave them all away to friends and chuckers. Literally 500+ packs of probably 6 hybrids of various types.

I did send JAWS the rest of my "Muddy Paws" collection to hold on to. I could contact him and get you back pretty much anything. I think we probably have most of your collection of strains still. Some F1's and F2's as well as hybrid pieces.

was the black kush (purple kush x blackrose) yours? I still have a pack.

Latest posts

Back