TCVG random pics

• Thread starter That crazy vancouver guy
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely awesome-
You can't possibly smoke all that- you'll be high till 2014!

Much respect TCVG!

here's some pics of my seed run

Big Box Orgy.JPG

Big Box Orgy (1).JPG

I like the soil bed you got going on :hubba: Are you doing this organic and reusable medium? or just changing out the soil after each grow?
Dang dude your window is jammed packed....hope you don't got neighbors that can see in :holysheep:

Mutt said:
I like the soil bed you got going on :hubba: Are you doing this organic and reusable medium? or just changing out the soil after each grow?
Dang dude your window is jammed packed....hope you don't got neighbors that can see in :holysheep:

no one can see noth'n... I've scoped it out... I'm using some organic additives, and I'm changing the sunshine mix every couple/few grows... depends... but more or less, frequent changeouts.

... I gotta try out all that new stuff I got ahold of... soz I can find/create that perfect pot... :D :cool:

some pics of the Stonehedge @ 51 days flower on the table... apparently, the inside of my house just reeks like pot... I can't tell... my sniffer is saturated with pot... I can barely smell the pot when I rub a cola and stuff my face in it.... :D :cool:

01010005.JPG

01010013.JPG

reeks like pot? hmm, i wonder why.. couldn't be the growers paradise you have in EVERY room of your house? lol :p :D

looks nice m8, always stoked when i see 'last post by: that crazy vancouver guy'.. always know it's gonna be something good ;)

:cool:
the first pic is 2 bins 'o lowryders, 2nd and 4th pots of seedlings, 3rd is the Skush G (top L) Chemo topper below and 2 rejected chemo phenos that were started flowering, then got put out to reveg... they're still alive..., 5th pic is a back flower garden....

01010001.JPG

01010002.JPG

01010002_00.JPG

01010003.JPG

01010004.JPG

:ciao: looking great my friend..Happy smokeing:bong:

Some really great pics my friend. I see you stay busy!! Very nice TCVG. Take care and be safe.

sorry, but I don't have any harvest pics I can upload to this forum (too large), but for any that were curious...

I pulled 1101grams after drying in run #2 on the table... over a Kilo... so to all those who thought my system was crap....:p
and I've got 7 different strains to smoke right now....:cool:

Pretty impressive TCVG! Is the table really only 4" deep, or did I not read that right? When you remove the harvested plants, how far did each plant's roots go? I like the idea a lot. It's like giving everybody their own bath tub full of soil, but not really doing it. Way cool.

well, benny... for the sides, I used 2x6, so it's 5.5inches tall... and the soil is about 1-1.5" below the top, so I am averaging about 4" of soil the length of the table, yes.

trying to add more space. the quest for a purple harem is my prime directive and driving force at the moment. not trying to slight anyone, but all the new genetics i've been exposed to, has made me a little crazy. my bill on seeds isn't quite $4k, but it is taking its toll on my wallet. and there are so many...i'm not going to get to growing. you and i suffer from the same disease, genetic junkies.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back