Strawberry Cough - Soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyjg6

Pimp Co.
Reaction score
Meat Drew:Drew is a Strawberry Cough From Dutch-Passion
Bio:The "Strawberry Cough" genetics are of North American origin and partly uniquely European. "Strawberry Cough" is a hybrid between an Indica and a Sativa. From this hybrid we made a selection having about 80% Sativa influences. We have used this selection for the production of our "Strawberry Cough" Seeds. Our "Production and Research Team" has succeeded in creating the fruitiest variety imaginable. The fresh strawberry taste and aroma are very evident and wonderful to experience. Strawberry has an "up high" effect of medium THC -strength. The plants are beautiful to look at. The total flowering time takes about 9 weeks. The first and most powerful growth spurt of flowers ends in week four, the second at week 9. "Strawberry Cough" is easy to grow and does not need a strong fertilizing scheme. Standard fertilizing will do for good results. Individual plants will grow to medium height. Are you ready for the "Strawberry Experience"? Flowering period: 9 weeks Harvest time Outdoor: second half of October.

I decided to do Drew in soil, so i headed down to the local hydro store and picked up a bag of Fox Farms Ocean Forest, And the 3 part Fox Farms Nutrients. PICTURE 1 I also started Drew off in a Jiffy 7 pellet found at any department store with a garden section. I got mine at walmart and it came with a little humidity dome and everything for $7.
So i germinated the bean using the plate method. "Place in between 2 plates with a soaked paper towel." And once it popped i placed into the Pellet. PICTURE 2 And thin i placed under 2 4' florecent shop lights that i boght at walmart for $8 a piece.
After 3 days i transplanted her into a 4" plastic pot filled with Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil. I also pealed off the netting around the jiffy pellet before i transplanted. PICTURE 3 And here she is after 4 days, she is now 8 days old here. PICTURE 4

St2.jpg

St3.jpg

St4.jpg

St5.jpg

And after about a week i transplanted her into a 1 gallon pot and started the Nutrients at 1/4 strength. And here she is a few days after transplanting. 22Days old PICTUTRES 1-2 Soon after those pics i transplanted her yet again to a 2 gallon pot. And a few days after the transplant i FIMd her. Here she is at 33Days old PICTURES 3-4 And after i FIMd her she had 3 new new tops. So after another week or so i toped each one of those tops again. And 2 tops came from each of those. 38Days old PICTURE 5

St1-1.jpg

St1-2.jpg

St1-3.jpg

St1-4.jpg

St1-5.jpg

nice, I've had my eye on that strain for a while. Did you have the seeds delivered to the states?

She is a beauty. Nice work. She is going to be huge before she's finished! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks. Keep up the great work and keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Yeah smoky shes going to be a tree, I am having to move my light up every morning... And OMG guys you should smell her..... Smells like ripe Strawberry's like fresh cut strawberry's yummy.... And shes only a few days into flower...

DUDE! how do you get a monster like that!? how big is she now?! If they 'almost triple' in flower, you are going to have fun with that one! Your yield will hopefully be comparable!

Time and patience my friend... And now i am not sure on hight seeing i only have a 12 inch ruler but she comes up almost to my chest and man she growing fast... I mean the lights going up an inch every morning...

Guess its them hydro neuts... This is what i am feeding her, o and i had pre flowers since she was in veg.

neuts.JPG

Good work Timmy, I have some real Strawberries going right now and they don't even smell like Strawberries LOL. Keep up the good work, she looks like she is going to be a nice one....did you clone her?

Latest posts

Back