My Larry OG cut full cure....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see why you like the hamster cut soooo much hammy---keep up the good work brother

I think i need a taste of that... Hard nugs that will put your eye out..... You rock Hammy.

Well that sure looks like top shelf smoke Hamster....Nice work on the OG, special cut! :)

:vap-Bong_smoker:

what's your larry taste like hammy?
i've got a larry F2, and it's nothing like i expected.. but amazing. has some sweet strawberry funk.
..i love it, but i don't think that's anything like what it's actually supposed to be.

looks great BTW ;) enjoy
:)

what's your larry taste like hammy?
i've got a larry F2, and it's nothing like i expected.. but amazing. has some sweet strawberry funk.
..i love it, but i don't think that's anything like what it's actually supposed to be.

looks great BTW ;) enjoy
:)

My cut tastes like lemons with a heavy kush. Nugs get dense and smoke expands quite a bit in your lungs. Lots of coughing with a good hit. :)

Nice dense looking bud man.:fly:

Hammy that is a work of Art. I hope I can one day grow something that nice!

Thanks Fred, appreciate the kind words.

Anytime, Brother. Hope you do not mind if I ask for sum tips. I've never had any of that Larry Kush, it sounds awesome tho. Kush is my favorite strain. Keep up the good work, Brother!

Man, I can smell it way over here. Awesome job as always!!! :bong:

Hamp...

You seem to be knowledgeable about such things.
I'm shopping seeds and what is 'Cheese'?

The reason I asked is modern weed doesn't have much if any taste or smell. I remember down in Austin Texas in the late 60's, the smell of weed was everywhere. Around U.T. in all of those old neighborhoods of two story houses which are all torn down now; the 'whole town' smelled of weed.

Now, the Mexican bricks which sold for $50. in 1966 were not that good of weed but it was all we had. I am not saying that I want a brick of Mexican dirt weed but rather that I would like to see a list of strains which are so smelly that they are world famous for being so. In other words I want to really stink up my house over here in Iberia, which strains would you and Y'all recommend?

Thank you...

The Poet...

{Hows the weather up there in Hampsterdam,
get any freezes yet?}
{I'm down here near Portugal}

Hamp...

You seem to knowledgeable about such things.
I'm shopping seeds and what is 'Cheese'?

The reason I asked is modern weed doesn't have much if any taste or smell. I remember down in Austin Texas in the late 60's, the smell of weed was everywhere. Around U.T. in all of those old neighborhoods of two story houses which are all torn down now; the 'whole town' smelled of weed.

Now, the Mexican bricks which sold for $50. in 1966 were not that good of weed but it was all we had. I am not saying that I want a brick of Mexican dirt weed but rather that I would like to see a list of strains which are so smelly that they are world famous for being so. In other words I want to really stink up my house over here in Iberia, which strains would you and Y'all recommend?

Thank you...

The Poet...

{Hows the weather up there in Hampsterdam,
get any freezes yet?}
{I'm down here near Portugal}

I would recommend Larry OG for one. From the limited amount I know about cheese strains i think they kinda stink and they are a UK strain.
When I first started growing I grew an Auto strain that stunk like a skunk. I have always had a soft spot for skunky smelling strain.

Latest posts

Back