Hello-ello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me. I've read so many blogs with mixed advice on feeding once a week water every so many days. When i first started off i used a flood and drain table using sensi 2 part fert. they were watered and fed every day but water was diluted every day. Can i keep that same habbit by watering by hand or am I just wasting my time. Dose anyone have any thoughts on the vented tube recflectors, i.e good, bad, i grow in a box longer then in height, bassically a sog is what im trying to achieve. if anyone can help me that would be awsome.

Once again hello to all and glad to be here

First off welome , I am also new to the forum. As to your ?'s what I do with a soil grow is do not feed until they have a good root system. Once you got that start out slow 1/4 strong if the ladies take that good go 1/2 and then full, dont force it take your time . I feed every 3rd watering but im no pro at all. as the hood goes ,i think ventilation is key to a good grow so i think that vented hoods are great. My grow box is also wider then high. How big is your box and is it sealed, vented. Also how big of a light or what type of lighting do you use? And like i said thats just what i do and welome. Any other input guys and gals?

my box is small 64''L X 24''W X 30''H. running a 400W HPS in a shitty vent hood. looking into the tube hoods. thinking it will work better for my situation. Light is vented as well as the box, air in and out. sealed i would say. see i have been watering everyday. just on the factor im using the program i used for my flood and drain table. so i would just water when dry giving 1-2 days between feeds? i should mention im using that box on its side. im just confused when people tell me im watering or feeding to much when i used the methoid with the table. if anyone out there can help that would be awsom and framingman001 thanx and if you can help anymore that would be great

What are you using for a grow median now?

heres a stupid quiestion but if i was to stand that box up what would one figure he could grow. just to see if im right or close.. i would go with 6-9. or is that pushing it. im doing 15 right now droping it to 12 next time around probally.. and this is with the box on its side. am i crazy, stupid, or just makin the newbbie mistakes.
If one had a good temp in the box how close would one bring the light to. ive read and heard if you can stand it on the back of your hand for a few minutes your good. so if i had a box temp at 65-75 and a cold hood i could drop it 3-4 inches away??

Water when completely dry.

heres a stupid quiestion but if i was to stand that box up what would one figure he could grow. just to see if im right or close.. i would go with 6-9. or is that pushing it. im doing 15 right now droping it to 12 next time around probally.. and this is with the box on its side. am i crazy, stupid, or just makin the newbbie mistakes.

I have no idea what you are trying to convey???

I have a 400 watt mh that I place 8" to 10" away from the canopy.
I have a 600 watt hps with a air cooled hood that I place 4" away from the canopy

i think what i was trying to convey there was what you said right there with the distance ive been told 25 inches or so .. and the other sh*t was rambling out loud. my appolagies..

LEFTHAND said:
i think what i was trying to convey there was what you said right there with the distance ive been told 25 inches or so .. and the other sh*t was rambling out loud. my appolagies..

Being that you are new,here is one of MariP's rules

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

that i did not know. i am in great thanx for the avice or direction youve helped with in the matter of a few hrs. thanx for letting me know in a polite and proper methoid.

Latest posts

Back