How goes it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superballs

Reaction score
Excited to be apart of this group, I just joined because of a plant I found and need help NOW!!!! I would really like to introduce myself better sometime, but I got to get right to the point before its too late for my newly found friend:(, I will be making a new thread in the appropriate area (where ever that is) for my transplanting trouble. As I said before, Im glad to be here, and any advice is greatly appreciated. Love the site so far. Superballs.

Welcome, Superballs. This is the place for learning. You've got my curiosity piqued--where did you "find" this plant?

Thankyou, and I found her in my backyard where my buddies smoke at...I'm actually not a smoker...anymore at least, I just love growing things and especially like growing herbs for others to enjoy. I've succesfully harvested one decent plant in the past,(2 and a half lbs). But attempted over 20 of them...most were eaten by deer and on another occasion they vanished, (never show anyone your secret spots) This one I'm doing in my backyard...now that I have one:) Pretty sure its an Indica strain.

superballs said:
Thankyou, and I found her in my backyard where my buddies smoke at...I'm actually not a smoker...anymore at least, I just love growing things and especially like growing herbs for others to enjoy. I've succesfully harvested one decent plant in the past,(2 and a half lbs). But attempted over 20 of them...most were eaten by deer and on another occasion they vanished, (never show anyone your secret spots) This one I'm doing in my backyard...now that I have one:) Pretty sure its an Indica strain.

We've got an outdoor section and tons of knowledgable and clever people in here. I do indoors and I'm sorta new myself so wait for more seasoned and pertinent advice on your outdoor adventure.

Again thankyou, I have found the outdoors section and have made a post with a few important questions there that I hope to hear feedback in the next couple of hours to relieve my worried head or help me with the decision I need to make today. If anyone else experienced with transplants reads this....PLEEEEEASE check out my post in outdoors section. Time is a factor I believe.

Latest posts

Back