hiiiiiiiiii new to post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well tally ho there brad. pleased to meet ya. im new as well.. awsome place this is.

Yep-And I am Richard Milhouse Nixon :eek:
:huh:(I'm not a crook):huh:
Nice to meet ya-lol

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :joint:

Gb

Im bored..welcome...not good to use real name if ya are..:giggle;;

The :cop: will come get you

brad is no longer with us guys. His agenda was to spam our forum with STD prevention/treatment, oral jelly, ect. links and adds.
We don't have that to worry about, do we?..
All of our girls are clean, and have regular veterinary checkups right?.. :rofl:
but one of my girls, does keep calling out.."Bra-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d" ..."come ba-a-a-a-a-a-ack"... ;)

Hick said:
brad is no longer with us guys. His agenda was to spam our forum with STD prevention/treatment, oral jelly, ect. links and adds.
All of our girls are clean, and have regular veterinary checkups right?.. :rofl:
but one of my girls, does keep calling out.."Bra-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d" ..."come ba-a-a-a-a-a-ack"... ;)

Naah, I get a lot of good leads for that stuff in my spam email folder.

Hick said:

I think Brad Brad dies at the end....slump meens dead..:rofl:

Latest posts

Back