This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Kraven, i can't let you leave me in the dust with your last show off grow! It will be hard to outdo you, won't happen. Thank you for coming by. Boy, ya take a pic of your closet and you see how dirty it is... oh dear.

Thank-you for the very kind words. I have so much to learn from you. I wouldn't miss a single post of yours. :banana::ciao::clap:

Thanks Dr Green Fang. It is very nice to have babies in the house again. These plants make you happy even before you smoke them.

Trying to find a Rose with a green thumb ? Think I found her. Lookin` good, the green mojo`s working.
PS,
Peeps should be looking at the plants, not the closet. He, he, he.

The nice thing about a grow journal is you hear from your old friends. Thank you JAAM, so nice to see you.
Yooper, thanks for coming over.. Glad you are here.

I never did say how good the babies look, and the greenest of mojo to your closet...I mean babies :rofl:

:farm: can't wait to watch this! green mojo for ya!

NE Guy, where have you been? I need to go over and see your journals, thanks for the mojo I can always use that! Feels good to grow again. loong winter off.

Oh Kraven, thank you! Nice to have you here!

i left depressed when the site was in question kinda went rouge lol stuff i didnt need to post about here at the time so all is well tho :)

Glad you are back. Glad the site is back.. just glad all over.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I'm in! Looking forward to see what you can do with those lil ladies. They are in good hands ;)

So PJ, I love the I cookies very much. I want to do one outdoors this year or two. Love that smoke. Thanks for coming by, even though it makes me nervous.. lol, true.

I will take up dates soon, the girls in the shed are starting to bloom, love that.

Orange, nice to see you. glad really. ha.

Rosebud you have lots going on, be watching.

Latest posts

Back