Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Total large scale Micro! Hahaha... 6 foot tall, 5 foot round, in a tiny little pot looks the same in scale no? :rofl:

Ston~ I want to sit in that chair between the nurses and smoke a bowl I really love that picture.You do well with photography. And i would have loved to see the little girls watering.. but of course not here.

I totally love those pictures too Rose! Going back through previous years pictures is the only thing that keeps me sane through the non growing season. haha.

Pleasant thing to wake up to this morning. 5 out of 7 seeds have popped their heads up out of the dirt. 2 Nurse Larrys, 1 Buckeye Purple, 1 Purple Monkey Balls, and the 1 Pineapple Express. Still 1 BEP and 1 PMB yet to pop up. To the T5's they go

It'll take a chain saw to harvest.......... wonder if they'll be taller than the house.

:48:
:goodposting:
ahahaha just seen this post for the first time and am stoned thought this was so true when I first poped in here about how huge these are gonna be

The second Buckeye Purple popped up today. Stretched like an inch tall with the little bean cap still stuck on it. So 6 for 7 out of the seeds sown. Still waiting on the second Purple Monkey Balls. Carefully peeked and it has a tail, just slow to make its way up.

View attachment image.jpg

:baby::hubba: Cute wittle seedling.

little baby stoner want to be. cute WH. seedling mojo Ston~ like you need it.

Second little purple monkey balls crack open a little tail, then stalled. Planted another in its place. The pineapple express seedling is a runt and not looking the best. The other 5 are doing great so far. Also got to thinking today about how much I'm diggin the CBD candies, that I don't have enough stocked up to not grow it again. So, popped one femmed Cannatonic bean today also. If these all work out I may have to just do some in pots also with the four in the ground. We'll just have to wait and see how many girls there are. :48:

Right on, thanks guys. Kinda still the boring pics stage of little seedlings. Should be getting good in the coming future. For now, some of last seasons Nurse Larry for all of ya :48:

Latest posts

Back