Blue Dream in a hempy bucket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMOKINGRANPA

Reaction score
Okay I am off on another grow. This will be just 2 plants 1 Humboldt farms (Blue Dream) and paradise growers (Nivana.) Both from Barneys.
Will be growing with coco palms in Hempy buckets and using Lucas formula (modified for coco) with GH Micro, Grow, Cal magic.

Started seeds in starter plugs in a small pot surrounded with coco.
Moved to 5 gal buckets when they were about 1 week + old.
Now in 5 gal pots under 400 watt MH. Adjustable ballast went from 50% to 75% going to full out in a day or two.

(pics are 1 week old and now , about 2 1/2 weeks.)Right is bl dream, left is nebula. Pic of bud is Barney's Critical Kush from last grow which got inputed and can't seem to remove?

I am seeing a loss of vibrant green but I think the feeding was a little to hot. Feed first smoke latter?????????:joint4: Should be keeping it around 500PPM.

Just doing plain water today and tomorrow, should correct easily.

Thanks for your input SG

View attachment ladies visit and plants 011.jpg

View attachment 1 week.JPG

View attachment 2 weeks.JPG

View attachment 2weeks.JPG

Okay I have been away for a couple of days, watered with plain water before I left and they seem to have done okay.
They are at 3weeks about 5". I am thinking of switching to 12/12 and 600 watt HPS at about 4 weeks? Blue Dream on left, nebula on right

View attachment plants at 3 weeks.jpg

Ok here we are at about 4 weeks and almost 12", I am moving into 12/12 and changing to 600 w HPS light. Feeding with 10mm micro, 20mm grow and 1 tsp cal magic. So far looking good, I did change to 12/12 over the past week dropping approx 1 hr a day till today I am at 12/12. Have no idea if this is good or not just seemed natural so we'll see. Now time to :vap_bong__emoticon:

View attachment about 4 weeks.jpg

Super cute little plants man good luck man, it's probably better to go straight into 12,12 I think it reduces the stretch, but they look squat still so maybe not

Thanks, I probably did the 1hr thing just to see what I would see. So nothing seems different so no harm, no foul. As for the grow room set up I will do a breakdown after this grow. Thanks for your input. SG

Gots me a chair. I'll take a ride with this thread.

I have Blue dream that is about 2-3 weeks out from harvest as well. It appears that she will produce some nice golfball sized nuggets all over. And they smell really good. :)

It's either a gnat or a fruit fly. I just have to keep the place nice and clean and they go away. Or the fly up into the light and ......................

Nice!
Ha-ha. I see you have the doo-doo colored lighter too. People will actually turn down my lighter because of the color.

My brother swiped my black one while we were triming and left me this. never thought about the color before now I'm getting paranoid and will have to toss it. Dam that Blue Dream is good.............:vap_smiley:

Very nice. I too love the BD.
And no crap colored lighters. Lol

nice harvest....... congrats....... so when we gonna smoke some?

Latest posts

Back