Best way to smoke resin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ash doesnt burn....
does it?
isnt it already burned???
i would say that that myth is BUSTED.

All I want to say is.Dont smoke rez,it is so bad for you.UNLESS you really need to0.Thats just my .02:woohoo:

Pot Belly said:
I agree. Resin is a mixture of dried spit backwash from all your buddies, mixed in with pocket lint, hair, dirt, and fromunda cheese from rolling around in your hot sweaty pocket over the summer, and lots of tar and crappy goop that does nothing for you but give you one hell of a nasty breath, and very short lasting buzz that turns into a headache.

Resin out of a pipe or bong pipe is just plain yech! Either burn it in the trash or fireplace and watch the embers glow. Then get some of your own homegrown to smoke.

This is a site for people who grow their own, right? I mean, we do have fresh homegrown, right? Why mess around with resin when you have good weed to smoke? I just don't understand.......:confused:

I'm not really sure I understand the backwash part, I know I don't drool into my pipes. A good amount of the resin I usually find is in the actual bowl head itself nowhere even near the mouthpiece.

It catches ya a buzz but taste like total ****. We have been growing now for about 2 years and haven't saved or smoked any of it since. In the trash. Thank god for growing. :p

We have been growing now for about 2 years and haven't saved or smoked any of it since. In the trash. Thank god for growing.

:yeahthat:

Well...Where I come from(NEW ZEALANLD):eek:, We usually smoke resin with 2 butter knives.We call them spots..All you gotta do is roll the resin up in balls(Bigger thay are..better the hit)then you need a canister/Element then put the knives above the element until the knives go red then you pick up the resin balls then squeeze the knives together where the resin ball is, Then suck it up it usually takes upto 2-3sec for it to all turn into smoke.you can also do it with bud. No.1 recommened!! haha;)

n.Z<<----:hubba:

i smoke rez even if i have lots of buds i think its a better high imo om3ale has the rite idea we call em knifers take two butter knifes and stick em in the coils on the stove till they glow then make a hooter bust the bottom out of an glass bottle(recommended) or cut the bottom outa water bottle or if your by yourself a pen tube works great:icon_smile: if you use the glass you can stain it with the knifes and scrap it with an razor i use a scalpel and take the new rez and place on a bread tie and heat up one knife and rub the tie around till it smokes hope this helps somone

This place used to have some class.....gross

I guess it never had class, the thread is 4 years old LMAO.

Taking knife hits used to be one of my favorite ways to smoke. Granted they weren't resin knifers tho. lol

lordhighlama said:
Taking knife hits used to be one of my favorite ways to smoke. Granted they weren't resin knifers tho. lol

Little balls of hash pressed between 2 knifes that had been heated by the stove, with a empty toilet paper roll in your mouth :hubba:

we called them hot knives

I did knife hits too, but not with resin. IMO, resin is just nasty.

Best way to smoke it is to keep the solid resin separate. Put the soft resin from a bong or the stem of the pipe on weed (or tobacco if you smoke it, works well with hookah). The soft **** is useless mostly, but this works. You wanna smoke the solid **** through a bong, preferably one with a bubbler/*** catcher. Resin is mostly tar and this helps make it healthier, the way nature intended. An emptied out cigarette works too, but you have to be creative with how you pack it, the paper will burn MUCH faster. Mashing it up with weed works pretty well, but you need to have more weed than resin, in which case, why the hell are you smoking resin!? But, if you only have 20 bucks and you dont wanna spend it on a bowl or two of good, buy a dub of swag, if you can find it. Then you have a mixer for your resin. It's a great way to utilize resin when ****'s tight. Remember, ratio of weed to resin should be about 1:3 (resin:weed). Peace.

@ jjsunderground:
great song

So pardon all the cheesy
Wigger pimp is feelin' crazy
Daisy Dukes' my kryptonite, Im fondelin'
My pimpin' hand gone limp an'
I'm a trippin' plain and simple
All the po po's, wolves and dogs are closin' in

T_Rxx said:
Best way to smoke it is to keep the solid resin separate. Put the soft resin from a bong or the stem of the pipe on weed (or tobacco if you smoke it, works well with hookah). The soft **** is useless mostly, but this works. You wanna smoke the solid **** through a bong, preferably one with a bubbler/*** catcher. Resin is mostly tar and this helps make it healthier, the way nature intended. An emptied out cigarette works too, but you have to be creative with how you pack it, the paper will burn MUCH faster. Mashing it up with weed works pretty well, but you need to have more weed than resin, in which case, why the hell are you smoking resin!? But, if you only have 20 bucks and you dont wanna spend it on a bowl or two of good, buy a dub of swag, if you can find it. Then you have a mixer for your resin. It's a great way to utilize resin when ****'s tight. Remember, ratio of weed to resin should be about 1:3 (resin:weed). Peace.

@ jjsunderground:
great song

So pardon all the cheesy
Wigger pimp is feelin' crazy
Daisy Dukes' my kryptonite, Im fondelin'
My pimpin' hand gone limp an'
I'm a trippin' plain and simple
All the po po's, wolves and dogs are closin' in

If you hold your breath and beat yourself in the head with a brick, you'll get the exact same results. Just as nature intended... ;)

i take the fine dust from the tray mix it up with the res ball keep working in the dust till you get a taffy like chunk let air dry for a few slice of lil sections smoke it

when i scrape the bowls out and do smoke the scrap left over i usually mix it with as much shake as i can scrounge up from baggies.... take a dab of water put it in the center of my tray and roll the shake into the tar and then roll it into a ball, squish it up in my fingers to make sure that dab of water is dried up enough that the ball isn't soaking.. then pop it in my pipe and place it over the hole in the pipe but not pack it down so much that it's like a clogged vaccum when hitting it, and smoke it as hot as possible... and hold the hits of this nasty tasting tar as along as possible.

I Throw it away usually wash my bowls with super hot water in the sink most of it is washed down the drain it's garbage don't smoke resin

Latest posts

Back