Bubble Hash looking Really GREEN????!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RatherBBurnin

Hey guys,
Finally decided to just try the bubble hash method with this shake ive had around the house... i used maybe 1/3 of it for this first run... and i used a three bag system.. .25,72,220 or something like that i think were the sizes... anyway.. what i have left is really pasty green stuff.. im letting it dry under a 150w HPS light... but is this normal... the shake wasnt the best stuff to start with... i got about 1/8oz from this round.... im just not sure its even worth it, and maybe i should make oil from the rest..cause this is very green....

DSC02136.jpg

anyone???? im about to try some better trim from good piff... i only had about 10 grams.. so i dont expect much.. but ill see if it makes a different color or not..

I think some of the green color could be because you are using the 3 bag system. I use the 7 and The 190 micron bag leaves a bit of green because it has more plant matter than the smaller bags.

Have ya tryed some of it yet?

yea i tried some.. not as powerful as i thought it would be.. but powerful enough i guess... i did another batch with just premo trimmings and i used 10grams... i got about .5gram of this light yellow brown colored stuff..and it seem much higher quality..

RatherBBurnin said:
yea i tried some.. not as powerful as i thought it would be.. but powerful enough i guess... i did another batch with just premo trimmings and i used 10grams... i got about .5gram of this light yellow brown colored stuff..and it seem much higher quality..

You could always just buy one more bag, get a 120 or close
then the bags after that will yield better stuff.

yea i just borrowed the system from a friend of mine... but apon retrying the product.. it is good.. however the stuff i mean from just prem trimmings was floor you type stuff... very similar to the crystal from the coffee grinder.

DSC02154.jpg

Second batch... third batch is still drying under 150w hps...

Dont worry about that... nothing like a 150w hps about half inch above that to get it dry...LOL.... i left it under there for like 30 mins..then on top of my cable box over night.. wake up in the morning to magic...

is that normal looking tho??? i keep thinking its way way too green..

That would be way to green from the 25 bag.
Maybe not so much from the 73 bag.

looks tasty hope u get a good buzzzzzz.maybe i will try this oneday!

Latest posts

Back