can i get a marijuana passion t-shirt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
is that possible? marijuana passion signia on the front and a big number 1 on the back to signify the strain passion # 1. that would be excellant.

Sweeeeeeet....

I'd sport it! :hubba:

(im visioning a green jersy)

i like this one i came up with for Marp's competition.

i didn't enter it in mine.....i don't know why...i should have i just didn't want any conflicts of interest.

anyway:

JCSurferStar.jpeg

We should have an ANNUAL competition for a Marp T or hoodie.

Each year the design would change but the design would be original and orginate from forum members. Forum members who were serious about trying to win would have a year to come up with a design and perfect it. Winner gets a free T

The shirts would be available through www.cafepress.com

Everyone would by one to support Marp for the wonderful site he has provided us.

Peace...Make it work people.

That Jesus Christ Superstar isn't really related to MP at all. My uncle always whips that album out for christmas eve... Anyways, google it... I have class when the sun rises. ;)

yea but what would be the deal with them, would we the members get them for free to spread the word, and have them for sale all over the world? or just be avaliable for purchase to us?

Latest posts

Back