to those that doubted. any bets on whats gonna happen??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More light is your best idea yet, how much will it help in this grow? Meh prob not much.

In order to keep your plant from just getting tall and lankey you need to have the light on it from when its just little or it will stretch and fall over as it look like your would do.

Each set of leaves is a internode and as you can see on your plant, is were the bud forms.
The trick to getting nice buds is to have short internode spacing so that one bud forms into the one above it and forms a big fat cola.

always just stick your finger down into the soil and see how moist it is.
water it only when its almost too dry.
or if youve got plastic or light pots then just lift them up to see how dry they are youll be able to feel it.
number one your plant needs alot more light. should be your main priority getting a better light source. imo.
how old is it?

4 weeks in flower.

and yeah the stretching happened from a bad light lol one of the ge plant lights did it. i know all about that now, just need more. next grow i plan to atleast have a 400w hps. with some cfls lol. hopefully the 20bucks in my pocket gets used up today for that, and hopefully i snag a good deal. its doubtful at walmart though. i dont remember what the light packs cost. i might just buy another flourescent tube or something with a cfl. idk yet.

I'd go with a six pack of 26 watt 2700k cfls there usually on sale for like 12$ fill that lamp up. then you still have your two shoplights for the 42 watters. then when you get a few more$ pick up some y adapters and add 5 more cfls.

will do. ill have an extra bc its only got 5 light spots on it. that would leave me with enough to get a fan and prolly a pack of cigs bc i have 25

good news. i thought it was gonna die from root rot. so i bought bud to smoke with the money instead of lights. looked and tried to decide for 20 minutes though. but before i left i was thinking, its either overwatering(also thinking rootrot) or underwatered (and/or needing nutes). so i thought well its probably gonna die anyway and gave it some nutes. by the time i got back(in about an hour and a half) i decided huh wonder how much worse they look. they are perked back up like they were never drooping.

finally solved something on my own lol. i can smoke to this better than to a loss. ill put pics up if anyone wants to see how it looks now. im just hoping this doesnt go hermie :\

nice man
yeah id work on getting a light man.
or at least. more or those like immediately.
dont over-nute it

yeah i think i did, but it doesnt look like i did much. i shouldve done a weaker bit. i might have just done some from foliar feeding too. i hope it doesnt do that much more, because i dont have enough unchlorinated water to flush with. crossing fingers here.

and yeah i was gonna get a 6 pack of 100w equivalence. ill have them soon somehow.

let it dry. dont f touch it. give it a day or so. you dont recover from the flu in 2 days do you?
and dude you need to be nuting almost everytime you water. and follow the instruction. use more than recommended and you can kiss the plant goodbye

i dont plan to, but thanks for telling me that about the nutes. im probably gonna redo it. and i think ill lower the dose just a bit.

i thought it was overwatered but it was under, the soil looked like it was wet by color but i felt and it was almost sandlike. im gonna start feeling from now on.

buddy dont waste your time with bulbs that say, equivalent to (100w) for example.
watts are just how much electricity the bulb uses.
dont even look at that wattage equivalency.

when you water, it might take 2 days till it needs watering again, but just wait till the soil is 95% dry, then water it slowly until it starts runing out the bottom.
you want to wait till the soil is almost too dry so the roots develope better.
its easy, once you get watering down it really is pretty simple
i messed up my first grow completely, alot of the reason why was cause id water like here and there and didnt even know what i was doing in the least bit.
good luck

you just cant help but laugh... this completely cracks me up..I mean; i like the kid and was pretty much the same way when i was his age.. but this whole grow kills me.
its deffinately going to be a learning experience for you SB..
good luck on this.

lol i would be busting up like it was snl if it wasnt me so, any laughs are okay lol.

oh, and i know about the cfls its good lol. i was reading the boxes deciding which ones i was gonna get. and i was leaning on getting a 6pack of the 100 equivelence. and im only saying that bc i dont remember the other watt. it had decent lumens. just a bit lower than the 42(150)s. plus i wouldve used all 6, taken out my 11 on the side for some added light lol.

and yeah, i have a bit of nute burn, but not bad. just thought i would share lol

edit: lol well, i dont, the plant does.

yeah guys bad nute burn and possibly other problems. ill edit pics in in a few, but yeah. im thinking that was the last mistake i could make, the leaves look horrid. think i should flush the soil and spray water all over the top to wash, so i can smoke the buds that are atleast there?

89.jpg

make sure you flush your soil real good 2 weeks before harvest.
then use plain water till the end.

i would but thats in like 2 weeks when i would do it for that. i just think its gonna die for sure this time. next grow will be better, prolly not great, but deffinately a lot better.

schoolboy420 said:
lol i would be busting up like it was snl if it wasnt me so, any laughs are okay lol.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

im a hater and a fan. so i will laugh away. cant wait till you get some money dude. with as much intreast as you have in the subject you might do some good with the right KNOWLEDGE and the right EQUIPMENT.;)

but MOVE first

Latest posts

Back