to those that doubted. any bets on whats gonna happen??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluealein56 said:
. dont f touch it. give it a day or so. you dont recover from the flu in 2 days do you?
Yeah thats right im quoting myself.

hahaha. lol i might just for a joke haha. but yeah im not touching it yet, im just seeing if it gets better, but its doubtful hah.

and yeah i cant wait to get out of this house and get the right equipment;)

Awh man, I just read through this whole thing cause the title caught me.

GOOD LUCK! I hope it works out man, thatd really bum me out, but youve got the right attitude. Like the joint in your avatar by the way.

Im doing my first grow as well, but ive got a job, and stimulus package money (lawl) to fund mine. Hope youve got some seeds/clones to be able to start another.

thanks for stopping in and reading.
ill probably put up pics tomorrow or the day after. may be bad may be better. probably worse. you can learn to roll one by search cross joint on youtube. its pretty easy, just takes a few minutes and a few papers and a few nugs. hah.

good luck on your grow, make a grow journal.

ill have some crops in august or september, and it will amaze you guys with improvement(atleast i hope lol).

schoolboy420 said:
thanks for stopping in and reading.
ill probably put up pics tomorrow or the day after. may be bad may be better. probably worse. you can learn to roll one by search cross joint on youtube. its pretty easy, just takes a few minutes and a few papers and a few nugs. hah.

good luck on your grow, make a grow journal.

ill have some crops in august or september, and it will amaze you guys with improvement(atleast i hope lol).

Ive got a journal, link is in my sig.

But, yeah, I saw a cross joint first in Pineapple express, never seen one in real life though.

I hope mine works out, I dont have a source for seeds/clones.

ill check your grow journal out. oh and dont worry bout the seeds. you just run a chance of hermies being in the genes or whatever. mine came from just bagseed for some good smoke. planted 3 and then one got pulled, and the other turned male this is my female.

oh and thats where i saw it first too, just got bored one day and went to youtube and typed it how to roll the cross joint. and found a bunch. the lincoln log method works best for me.

eh. horrible, ill put a pic up in a sec and let you see, lol basically its gonna die. i had a horrible first run at growing. horrible vegging, and everything really. next ggrow is going to be loads better. i cant wait to move even more now, i dont think i can wait til august or september to start another one. but i need to.

Why is it going to die??? Either there was somethig in the water you were giving it or your temperatres were too high... or something. Marijuana plants don't die too easily ;).

well.. a combination of overwatering, not enough lights, spider mites, and nute burn will do the trick. it could bounce back but its looking horrible. the leaves are all shriveled up and yellowish brown. except the ones up on on the cola that are tiny. still green and out, but all the fan leaves are basically dead waste. if it continues to live after i flush tonight then ill see what happens but it will be a grow that grows bad bud and little of it. not enough cfls either. running 2 42w. and an 11w on the side. oh and a flouro tube, that i think is just short of 1000 lumens. so not much light. bad soil. bad pot. everything is wrong in the grow. been wrong from the start. next grows gonna be right from the start though. so its all good.

420benny said:
Look at how much you learned so far. That is how we all started. You have to kill a few before you can grow the good ones.

I hope I dont kill my first ones...

But, I mean, I bet it was fun. I know, even if I dont get bud from mine, its been a lot of fun so far. Doing all the research, learning a lot about plants, and waking up in the morning to see two new leaves on there all of a sudden?! Its amazing.

Think youd still be able to pull some clones off of it? I bet if you were able to start over, and get em small, and keep them small by pinching it/dropping the lights right on it, your efforts on this girl wouldnt be wasted. Itd be a pain to try and light a plant that big. I plan on keeping mine under 3ft, even with a 600w

i dont think its healthy enough at all to clone, plus wouldnt surprise me one bit if it didnt turn hermie anyway.

im about to put up pics i just took, hang on.

Alright so i looked at them last night and decided i would flush the soil just to see what happened. and this did. lol its extremely ugly, but its perked up some now. i dont know, i think im gonna see what happens for another week with it, it would be a shame to lose her now if i dont have to being 4weeks in flower. i dont think much is gonna happen, when i saw this, i dumped out half of my nute solution and filled it the rest of the back up with water to make it weaker strength. hm, this is the most fun i think ive had so far with this. plus the buds look like they beefed up a little. still not much there but, compared to the last time i really looked at the buds.

lol and any laughs are cool, dont matter ill be laughing just as hard haha.

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

Hey there, plants lookin pretty ill:eek: don't worry though live and learn you no the next time it has to get better!:hubba:

Phatpharmer:hubba:

Looks like a nice lil nug on the top. If she can make it the whole flowering period, you'll have some pretty decent smoke, just don't give her any nutrients the last 2 weeks I think it was, or the smoke will suffer. She looks like a trooper, still hanging in there. Everybody's first time they all make mistakes. I made the mistake of not having drainage holes in the bottom of my container my first grow, eheh.

yeah i didnt have many, i thought i put a lot of holes in the bottom, but turned out i didnt so i poked a bunch of holes in the bottom last night with a sterilized saftey pin lol. worked out nice.

and i know bout the no nutes after the 6 week mark. i got it lol. im gonna give it nutes tomorrow or the day after when its dried enough, but its practically half strength nutes. ah, and i need to spray it again with my green light bug stuff again. few more bugs will kill this plant lol. maybe, it is a pretty strong plant. i wonder what it would look like if i wouldve had cfls from the start instead of the dumb ge plant light lol.

oh and i checked my runoff ph and soil ph, the runoff looked like it was about 6.5 or so, and the soil ph was about 6.8. so the ph was either correct the hole time or somehow it dropped some.

Dang. This was a LONG read. I'm laughing with you. But let me tell you, you say this is attempt 1? Well, you've done better than I have in five attemps. I had all the trials and tribs you have described on only one, the rest didn't even make it to the vegging stage. LOL. Good luck on your learning grow, and better luck on your next grow.

Peace
_him

Latest posts

Back