to those that doubted. any bets on whats gonna happen??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schoolboy, I don't know if you have seen the threads posted by mgfcom or not. But I can tell you your plant looks better than his! Yours at least has leaves(well sort of...):rofl:

This has to be the funniest thread I saw yet, but I must say,, you saw it through as best you could

KeepsTen said:
Hah, is it just one stem and bud on top?

That girl is a trooper for sure.

:rofl: lol sad enough yeah. hahaha. thats exactly my thoughts lol she is a trooper, all the stuff shes been through and shes still kickin.

Gb, ill be reading up in two minutes.

and lol didnt think that would even be possible to see another plant on here worse than mine.. time to use the search button i gotta see it my self to believe it hahaha.

Hey, Learning to grow marijuana is like... riding that bike for the first time without the training wheels.. your gonna have those few fails, before you get the the best product you can grow... try try again..

psh. the first time i hopped on a bike i was doing backflips over my house lol just like this grow is gonna get my 500 pounds. hahahaha. all jokes.

yeah the second grows gonna be a beauty. i think just for luck im gonna attach training wheels to my pot hah as a joke but for good luck. that should be the first thing people tell the newb growers. to buy bike training wheels and attach them to the pots. lol sounds like a good idea. kinda like a rabbits foot. wow, im really not thinking clear.... :bong:..... there we go.

oh lol cadlakmike, lol you may be right. lol i got one actual fan leaf left lol. the others are shriveled brownish yellow lol..

So what do you have in store for us now? You ordering any new items or anything? Any idea how much longer your girl will be before your quick harvest?

And dont sell it man. You grew that, even if its not the best, you should definitely taste the fruits of your labor.

You can always buy more bud later.

well im not 100 percent yet. lol im thinking i actually need to start flushing but i slipped and completely forgot when i switched it to 12/12. i remember the day, but dont remember which day, and cant figure out a way to back it. and i dont have a microscope, but i think im gonna get one, if im thinking right im at 5 or 6 weeks in but i want a bit late harvest. hopefully its good enough to put me to sleep at night. and im not buying anything yet other than the microscope. way low on cash.

and dude it probably only going to produce an eighth, and people around here buy bad bud. so i can say hey dude my dude just got some bud you want any. get it to them, go to my new connection and buy good bud with the same money. im of coarse gonna test it. but i dont know how much ill like it.

and of coarse i have to completely ruin this grow right at the end. i just looked up and noticed my closet lights were still on when they shoulve been off for 3 and a half hours. somehow the timer moved on its own and set itself on 18/6. i hurried and put it back. im really refraining myself from cussing on here. i almost dont know what to type. im just gonna do the flush tomorrow as planned and act like it never happened and hope to god that it has no affect on my trooper.... i was just about to upload pics, but now i feel absolutely no need to at all............

edit: btw, if she makes it i need to know, nothing clears it up enough for me.. do i just flush once or everytime i need to water her for a week then just water, or what? i get confused bc i wanna be 100percent sure what im doing when i do it, shes loosing her oops room. sorry for the agravation im probably starting.

Schoolboy, you should seriously spend some time reading the "read this first before asking any questions" thread. I think it would have helped you a lot in this grow. I know its helping me now, and I am still reading it again from time to time.

No nutrients at all. You want to "flush" them out of the plant so that none are still in its system. so....

EVERYTIME YOU WATER, YOU ARE GOING TO USE ONLY PH WATER FROM NOW ON TILL HARVEST.

Good luck man! And, probably keep a journal next time too huh? heh.

cool cool. yeah i read it a while ago but i forgot what it says. lol. bad memory. yeah, flushed her today, hopefully nothng bad happens to her. i got water ready.

Schoolboy,
Check out Harbor Freight-They have a cheap pen-type microscope.(7-9 bucks) Kinda hard to focus, but I got one and it works good enough to see trichs.
Bolt down that timer!!!-JK
(Mine did that the other night-"somebody" bumped a button-I just wonder who did that-lol)

Gb

ill look at that right now. sweet deal hah, im used to focusing things the camera on my phone blurs from the slightest movement, which is why my pics get blurry sometimes haha.

but yeah i think someone hit mine too but most likely i was trying to get as close to it to see with a horrible magnifying glass, looking at it in different angles. well enough high mumbling.... time for a few more bong hits and off to bed.

hey guys havent posted in a minute. i would post pics but it doesnt look much different, bout harvest time. ill put up pics one i do the cut. thanks guys for all the help, but i have a feeling im gonna have a bit of question during the time im waiting to smoke hahaha. if anyone wants me to put up a pic now just let me know, and i will.

later mp.

Latest posts

Back