Nute Study

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitly a very well put together thread. HHHMMMM....info like this is why I am here. Thanx!

What do you think about using Botanicare Nutrients?? any feedback and this line of nurtrients?

Greeting JMan, I would also very much value your input regarding the Botanicare
Nutrients and Additives. I just read your great posts on Hygrozyme, thanks a lot for that.

Jmansweed.png

I have a serious question about your Nute Study. One of the additives that you used with each study was “Botanicare Cal/Mag Plus”. How are you using this product with the EJ line without killing off all your bacterial life??? I purchased a bottle and after researching the ingredients, especially the Iron EDTA, I’m afraid to even use it. This stuff is bad news, not only for growing bacteria, but for the environment as well.
Can I really use it with the Organic EJ line? Please read the info on this link.

https://www.mjp.com/modules/Tutorials/NutrientFormsulations/1717.htm

Thanx

Botanicare Nutrients been running there base,grow,bloom in coco hydro plants are loving it. i use hydroponics cal/mag

I was hoping someone may have some insight on the fertilizing schedule posted by FoxFarm.
I'm currently using Grow big , Big Bloom , Tiger Bloom and flushing with Sledgehammer per their schedule.
So I'm following their fertilizing schedule for soil exactly as they describe but I'm burning my plants with to much fertilizer.
They say to use their fertilizer twice a week, and I have. I'm measuring the dosage per gallon of water as they describe.
I'm in week 5 of flowering Green Ribbon with 3 weeks to go. I've had to back off their fertilizing schedule to keep from killing my plants.
I've given the fertilizing a lot of thought on what I may be doing wrong and the only thing I can come up with is using plane water between fertilizing, I am fertilizing on Saturdays and Wednesdays.
Should I be watering with plane water in between?
I'm on my private well with a PH of 6.5.
Or is there something I'm missing or not understanding. Any insight would be much appreciated.

vtwinken said:
I was hoping someone may have some insight on the fertilizing schedule posted by FoxFarm.
I'm currently using Grow big , Big Bloom , Tiger Bloom and flushing with Sledgehammer per their schedule.
So I'm following their fertilizing schedule for soil exactly as they describe but I'm burning my plants with to much fertilizer.
They say to use their fertilizer twice a week, and I have. I'm measuring the dosage per gallon of water as they describe.
I'm in week 5 of flowering Green Ribbon with 3 weeks to go. I've had to back off their fertilizing schedule to keep from killing my plants.
I've given the fertilizing a lot of thought on what I may be doing wrong and the only thing I can come up with is using plane water between fertilizing, I am fertilizing on Saturdays and Wednesdays.
Should I be watering with plane water in between?
I'm on my private well with a PH of 6.5.
Or is there something I'm missing or not understanding. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Sometimes less is better:aok:

wow jman i remember following some of your grows you have deff came along way. thanks for the share and i love to learn new things.
and i have a ? when using foxfarms instead of using Open Sesame--Beastie Bloom-Cha Ching couldn't u use something like Triple Super Phosphate . but because it mostly comes in dry form you would have to mix this with your soil before planting or doring a transplant. if you would give me alil insight it will help me alot.

Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Grow, Micro & Bloom sets. Does anyone have info on this? I was wondering if it is comparable to the Advanced nutrients used in the study. I'm not sure if it is organic though? It is fairly cheap which is good because I am on a tight budget. Using Flora Nova right now but I am running out so after ready this exellent study I thought maybe a change.

this is long and im sure Earthjuice loves this read.
I tried organics for the first time, after yrs of hydro.
taste is better, healthier. Corps want you to go hydro and make a lot of dollars.
that's what they do so good for them.
my organic grow is better than any hydro ive tried over last 30-40 yrs.
1. put supersoil/perlite in bottom few inches, maybe some happy frog/perlite the rest.
2. I mix some Alaska humus in and results are astounding.
3. Humus is what bacteria want. mychorizze at roots helps a lot too.
4. maybe some kind kelp and rock phosphate in mix helps. but I was told by a wise
....grower to kiss. (keep it simple). working fine for me. best crop ever for taste.
5. health of plants is what I like. maybe weak neem foliar every 10 days as pest
....preventative. done. and a little dolomite lime with the supersoil mix. optional.

Latest posts

Back