Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it again. Type out a long reply, go to post it and get a message saying you can`t do that, you gotta sign in. So I sign in, come to my post and it`s gone, deleted or whatever. Can`t help it if I`m a slow typer. This timing me out pisses me off. Was signed in when I started typing. What gives ?

Yooper, I am also a slow typer, if I have a long post sometimes I will copy a section , that way if I lose it I just have to paste it back in.

Often, when I make an exceptionally long or detailed post, I will hit CTRL-A, CTRL-C before I click the post button.

The only two things I got out of the eighth grade worth a darn was the A+ I got in typing class and the Temptations of Eve from Becky Ann.
Becky's long, long gone, but the typing skills are still handy.:)

Sorry I missed the Wake and Bake this morning !--- I was on a top secret mission !-- Been thinking about getting me another truck -- a nice boat would be nice too !!-- Every year they have a fishing tourney where they tag some redfish and if U return the tag U win a new truck, trailor and a fine boat !! I want to clear the air of any accusations -- I was NOT fishing with electricity !!-- And I did not find a tag !! That would not be fair !!-- got about another month in the tourney-- Ole Keef kinda took a shine to that Big purple truck and if U got a purple truck , U gotta have a purple boat to match ! Them redfish is fast they are only stunned for a few seconds so U gotta be quick ! I mean if U were gonna do something like that -- I imagine that's the way it would be if someone were fishing with electricity !! I NEED that truck , boat package !! Maybe I should try another bait !!

Trying to be P.C. Hippie !!-- with electricity there's no permenant damage - unless U the fish with that tag worth a truck, trailor and boat attached to your fin !! A little weight under a bobber on a piece of piano wire-- throw that weighted bobber into the water -- hook the other end of the wire to the unhooked spark plug wire -- Hit that electric start and up they come to the surface stunned momentarily ! Don't use an aluminum boat !!! This is of course just a story for entertainment purposes only ! Peace !-- Ya'll !!

How about a stick of dynamite taped to a rock with a short fuse?
(this comment void where prohibited by law or common sense.....)

In Viet Nam , I put 3 pounds of C-4 around a dud mortar round and a hand grenade. rapped together with det cord. found a bend in the river with a high bank. Pulled the pin on hand grenade and tossed it in. The water spout shot up at least a hundred feet. I had scrap metal dropping all around me. there were carp everywhere. We had a carp bake that day. And it was the closest I came to getting wounded.

Yooper, I am also a slow typer, if I have a long post sometimes I will copy a section , that way if I lose it I just have to paste it back in.

self taught computer dummy here, do not know how, but thanks

Often, when I make an exceptionally long or detailed post, I will hit CTRL-A, CTRL-C before I click the post button.

can try this, thanks

The only two things I got out of the eighth grade worth a darn was the A+ I got in typing class and the Temptations of Eve from Becky Ann.
Becky's long, long gone, but the typing skills are still handy.:)

would not let me into typing class

Thanks to all for helping out an old fart.

U know I was just talking trash about fishing with electricity--- When I was younger it would have been no big deal !!-- these days I don't have to do such things to put food on the table !! I should watch what I joke about !!-- I joked about splitting a $10,000 pack of seed once and got banned for trying to -- "hook-up " with other growers-- a clear violation of the rules !! That's the way us old reparbates roll !! I got my breeding done today !-- be breeding up a sack of seed just in case something happens!! Looks like some A.K. is in the tubes from " Green Santa"" I used to not believe in Santa but "Green Santa " is real !! He sent one of his little helper U.P.S. guys around with a little something that made me a believer !

I'm seeing a common thread here when it comes to computers--- Most seniors it seems have varying degrees of computer problems!-- In A year or 2 congress will change the rules pertaining to weed ! We all know how it can make our lives better and in general require less medications to fight the diseases of aging !! Well when half a gillion seniors can legally grow their own meds -- they will need people to teach them !-- People like U and I who are also experiencing the problems inherent with aging !! Who do U think these people will want to teach them -- someone who has hundreds of hours doing research online or people their own age that have grown weed for decades and have many of the problems they suffer from !!-- I remember that one lady who wanted to know why some of her plants produced seedy bud-- some of the others produced no bud at all !! They will need us !! It promises to be bedlam when prohibition ends !-- Everyone and their mother will want to grow but most won't have a clue about how to go about it !! We can be there for our brother's and sisters -- they will need us !! Later my Peeps -- Keef Out !!

Who you tryin' to kid, you old Swamp Rat? You wouldn't do it to put food on the table, but you'd do it to put a big purple truck with a big purple boat attached in your driveway!

Can`t figure out this time we keep here. All I know is it`s "wake and bake" time this morning. So let`s get with the program....."wake and bake". Repeat as necessary throughout the day. Peace.

Mornin' my Peeps !-- Whoa !!- I think Keef done went one step over the line on the Wake and Bake ! Have I mentioned my quest for the most potent variety I can lay hands on ?? Annihilation Bud, God Bud, Indica 50, and many more dead ends -- diploid - alien space bud, voodoo Satan bud , -- don't care about where it comes from ! I will be using most of it to make "T-cig " liquid-- more THC in the same space is my goal ! Got stuff to do !-- remember !-- always hit the end that isn't burning -- a lip is a terrible thing to burn !!

Mornin', Old Farts! Guess who's found us? Miss Lisa!

Miss Lisa ? She found her way here, great. mcloadie may be next. Exchanged PM`s with him at the old place. Private my ***, they deleted the link to when I tried to preview it, added a PS with my email. Waiting to hear back, he said he`s very busy getting ready for harvest. The more old farts, the better.

Cool! - I hope Miss Lisa ain't still mad at me !-- McLoadie too !!-- be good to.hear from them !-- Making some new friends here too !!-- Turns out me and Giggy grew up in the same neck of the woods ! Yoop U gonna do that Welcome to the club thing ?? Lay out the rules n stuff ? Think I'll just fire my pipe up and watch the grass grow today !! Got some maintenance work to do -- got to get a.box cleaned filled and ready for the 1 st. -- drilling holes in my boxes checkerboard pattern lids turn them from 17 spot to 34 spot aero boxes ! Anyone else sending 8 inch plants to bloom ?

Never sent an eight incher to bloom, but I have a few twelve. If it's sativa heavy, they stretch like a mother when they go into flower mode.

U got that right !-- the sativa in my Widow has been a pain in the butt -- still worth all the trouble ! This black line of mine grows and looks like a nice indica-- move it into bloom and watch the intermixed space get wider and wider for the first 2-3 weeks in bloom ! My favorite is my purple line-- (for those who don't know - I use 2 inch cups and collars-- the foam collars are color coded so I know who's who !) Long skinny leaves but grows like a true indica !-- growing a S.O.G. -- U have to sent them to bloom small or they will get out of control !!! Hippie how's the Black Light doing -- it must be getting close to fall up there -- seen a sign today pointing to the end of the World !!-- For about 15 minutes water was falling out the sky -- like the sky was crying -- strange times !!

Keef, is that the Black Widow from Mr.Nice seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back