Exoctic Genetics...White Knuckles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they were being pushed up against the floro's......back to normal so it seems

She's looking good, she might a bigger pot.1-3 gal. But she definitely perked up and turned around for the best

@lyfespan.....they will be going into 3 gal. pot....now just a matter of time for the flowering ones to finish so i could throw these in there...another 2 weeks i believe

@lyfespan.....they will be going into 3 gal. pot....now just a matter of time for the flowering ones to finish so i could throw these in there...another 2 weeks i believe

wow very nice greenjoe! Nice speedy recovery...

Can I ask how long you will wait to flower "after you transplant" ? Do you leave them in their bigger pots a while to establish roots?

I like to wait 7-14 days if going from say a 1 gallon pot, up to a 3~5 gallon pot.

Again, nice recovery :)

i was ill and could not get to them...lost all but 2 survived

Ya got a young lady putting` her sparkly dress on. She looks good.

thanks everyone....apparently i have the more blackberry pheno...both mom and dad:vap_smiley:

The aroma she is putting out is making me drunk....This plant is now my most fragrant ever.....now surpasses all in the room...Mr exoctic.......just fuc**** beautiful....and the dad smells no where as strong....as her....BUT very close...i am one happy dude ...so happy i crossed these 2(not a expert at all, but the aroma on both is just about the same and same growth structure).

View attachment DSC09905.jpg

View attachment DSC09908.jpg

Looking amazing Joe keep up the great work brother your one of my favorite growers to follow on the forums you always got that new **** on the Go. Positive vibes

I can smell `em too. They lookin` good and they smellin` good. Ain`t smell-a-vision nice ?

Latest posts

Back