First Time From Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So today is Week 9 of flower. I do not see any Amber trich's my strain say it's a 60-65 day strain.
I like STRONG indica couch lock style meds so if I chop before I see any amber I will be disappointed right MP?

Is indica ok with all cloudy trich's or wait till amber ones pop up?

So you are at day 63 from the flip? Breeders are usuall optomistic on flowering time, i would give it ATLEAST another week, if not two more weeks. But some strains dont amber as much as others.

Really impressed Stank, you nailed it man. I have been popping in just not commenting brother, your kicking butt dude, what an awesome finish :aok:

10 weeks is average, however, those amber trichs can be tricky to spot with a pocket scope, just double check to make sure, indica tends to finish early

P.s. I know sometimes people can come across as rude or as "know it all" but there is a lot of experience on here...just read between the lines and take what knowledge you can get and ignore all the ignorance...no matter where you go your gonna get a lot of that but this site is truly a great place...I don't know where I'd be without everything I learnt on here! Anyways it looks like your doing a great job so keep it up

Great point
When reading someones text you don't get voice inflection. You can't really understand how they the author want you to understand it. Not saying it happens every time. Just it happens more than it should.

Keep It Green

Dont matter where ya go,,you will always have a few bad apples,,but MP is the Bomb even with a few SOUR APPLES.:48:

Stank, I just got caught up on your journal, picture in post 74 is beautiful. Back when we had the "plant of the month", that would have been a great entry. Love the pink on it.

How is she looking now for trichomes. Mojo for the finish.

nice work love the pics can't wait till the 1st to see end cuts green mojo for ya harvest looks like it will be a good one

Stank that is DANK! :D I don't mean to be an *** as to have something to say every time, but I would never put this bud on a paper let alone a printed one, I would only let touch glass, but that's just me... I'm more anal about things much less about others according to priority I guess... anyway, beautiful buds :tup:

You wanted amber and you chopped with none, lol, nice

So final weight and smoke report will be posted when time allows for it.
Check out Stanks new Grow Log Stanks sativa grow

Latest posts

Back