Squeezing in the last grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegas Kid

Reaction score
It’s getting late and spring has flown, it was 106 F with 30 mph gusts and 4% humidity today, almost like a hair drier. I am growing in a 4X4 tent most of the time under 450 watts and a swamp cooler.

View attachment forest.jpg

That is super silver on the left and white widow on the other left.

View attachment super silver.jpg

SS: Great fun to grow tolerant to a fault

View attachment white widow.jpg

WW: Genuine PIA

View attachment top net.jpg

As heavy as the SS buds started looking caused a little pucker factor so I dropped a second trellis screen on top.

These will hit 70 days on the 23 of June, in the mean time I’ll try not to drool on the scope.

There is a cheese and two more widows on the sides of the screens, but they won't finish until the first of august and I really doubt that they will make it so I will give them away or compost. I have taken and will take additional clones of the SS and The UK Cheese and grow again this fall

Hi. nice plants. you could put some evaporative cooling to help

I have two 4000 CFM swamp coolers running. Evaporative coolers are generally good for a 20 degree drop in low ambient humidity. Right now I have 47% humidity in the grow room. By the end of June we will be pushing 110 F and I will shut down all but a couple of mothers under 200W. In mid July the seasonal monsoon will begin (6 to 8 weeks of intermittent high humidity) and I run the house on 4 tons of A/C and fire up a small humidifier in my grow area.

Hi VK, boy, I thought it was hot where I live. That is a nice botm you put in this month, you do a great job in that heat. Thanks for the journal, very nice.

Latest posts

Back