pest control natural and organic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i could see the oil being effective to kill hatched mites by suffocation----maybe the potash changing the ph on the leaves making powdery mildew uncomfortable---you should change your name to the mad scientist (compliment)---too much additional work for my liking---i stick with individual remedies as they pop up keeping in mind that a healthy plant has it's own defense mechanisms---have fun

What i am missing is the point,,,,,,,,what good is it to tell us you have an answer for these problems,,but i have yet to see your product nor WHAT THE COST IS. Whats the kicker??? You selling something,,or,,are you gonna tell us all how to make it? Bet it aint gonna be free info,,is it. :rofl:
Another words ,,,

Good question! You are absolutely correct. That is exactly what would happen normally, but our solution is antimicrobial and prevents bud rot. The plant gets bud rot not because of too much moisture but because of molds, fungus and mildews. Those three pesky little creatures don't like my stuff.

You are so correct and I am really glad you asked that question to clarify this point.

We have found a way to formulate it so that we are sitting at ppm in the solution. So there's not enough there to affect the bud at harvest time, but there is enough there to stop pests. Formulating it to this small amount of active ingredients was the hard part. My question to me was: "how can I make less do more?" and it took 2 years to get there.

Hope this clears this up.

Thanks, and you are welcome.

i could see the oil being effective to kill hatched mites by suffocation----maybe the potash changing the ph on the leaves making powdery mildew uncomfortable---you should change your name to the mad scientist (compliment)---too much additional work for my liking---i stick with individual remedies as they pop up keeping in mind that a healthy plant has it's own defense mechanisms---have fun

I learned that the oils and repelling ingredients need to be in the second layer of the plant tissue so that when the insects stick their suckers in they don't like it. The bonus is, what gets in the plant is nutrient to strengthen the plant. I too was working with individual remedies and that's how I ended up where I'm at. I just mixed them so individual remedies became one.

Thanks for the mad scientist compliment. I had a good laugh over that and I like it.

What i am missing is the point,,,,,,,,what good is it to tell us you have an answer for these problems,,but i have yet to see your product nor WHAT THE COST IS. Whats the kicker??? You selling something,,or,,are you gonna tell us all how to make it? Bet it aint gonna be free info,,is it. :rofl:
Another words ,,,

Good comment. I can see why you think it might be spam. I had no idea if anyone was interested in something like this at all, or if somebody has already done this. I'm seeing that there is an interest and it might help others, I will now share with you what's in it. Thanks for your interest.

Organic manure processed with microbes.
Potash treated with two acids.
Plant extracts with vacuum steam distillation.
Organic minerals.

The ingredients are easy and common and safe. We learned about these ingredients from people like you and I do thank you for all the info you've shared with me over the last 2 years. I couldn't have done it without you.

As stated in the beginning, we are not a company and this is not a product. If there's enough interest I will have to work really hard to try to get it to a point where I could sell it. If it gets to that point I will ask this site what is necessary to post it as a product. But that's a long way off for us. I'd rather send samples and help people out because setting up a business like this is a major undertaking.

So, you brought up a great point. Are you suggesting that maybe I have a solution that should be a product? I have thought of this, but considered it a fantasy because these ingredients are commonly used. Any suggestions and input are welcome.

Thanks.

If you have the solution, only every company/business in the world would be interested:doh:

:postpicsworthless:

If you have the solution, only every company/business in the world would be interested:doh:

:postpicsworthless:
I like this msg above and will try to load some pics soon. I am not very good with online tech stuff so I may need help on how to load pics. I see the link below and will try it.

Come on man, it is hard to believe that there are not other great solutions out there. I learned everything I know from people like you. It is basic stuff I am working with. The only thing I tried to do was make the ingredients easy for the plant to up take. I also did make the plant oils work better by making it possible to soak into the plant leaves. When I got that to work it did burn the plants so I started to reduce the strength and now it is in ppm. I almost killed some of my green friends with that test. Boohoo, but I saved them.
They went full term.:vap-leafy_wave:This is the first time I put a smile up. Fun

If what you say above is true I will take what I have done more seriously.

Wow, I need time to think on this.

I just helped another grower with Aphids. One side of the plants were very bad because his lighting was weak on that side so his plants were weak on that side also. It took 5 days of spraying two times a day and adding a light with extra UV and we got if fixed. They are growing back. They show the stress but I can live with that.

Thanks again for all the help and input.

I am shocked.

I got them uploaded. That is my first. I had to find a way to make them smaller.

I hope you like them. This is only my second crop. I want to make the buds better.

Enjoy.

I got a headache :joint4: I had no idea marijuana growing was so complicated! :smoke1: I guess I'll just stick with my prescription drugs :D

Bennies are the key. Inoculate early and you won't have any pest issues. It's better and cheaper to prevent than treat.

:yeahthat:

Preventive Medicine

Bennies are the key. Inoculate early and you won't have any pest issues. It's better and cheaper to prevent than treat.

That is so right on. That is what I have been working towards for two years and now have it.

The pics above are the results of the formula I created.

I am new to this.

What do you think of the pics of my second ever grow?

Thanks

I got a headache :joint4: I had no idea marijuana growing was so complicated! :smoke1: I guess I'll just stick with my prescription drugs :D

That was my view too at first and I almost gave up. Headaches all the time.

Now I have no issues and have great organic MJ to smoke with friends.

I just found out smoking weed and being in the back country on a snowmobile don't mix for me. I was just tripping too much and rode to slow for my friends. I gave them some weed and we just sat and enjoyed the view for a while.

So the weed was good and we had a good time. Just different kinda fun.

Later

:yeahthat:

Preventive Medicine

Yes. Now I have got it working and all organic.

Time to stop typing and have a smoke or maybe my new MJ chocolate that has be decarbed for a great high. Finally found a temp and time that works great. One tsp and six hrs of bliss.

Yum

Latest posts

Back